Commit Graph
315 Commits
Author SHA1 Message Date
Alex van Andel e1228ca03c fix: Hide invite_new_member_description cost from users within an organisation (#17149) 2024-10-18 00:22:40 +01:00
Morgan 497b0804d3 feat: create event type atom (#17142)
* feat: create event type atom

* fixup! feat: create event type atom

* fixup! fixup! feat: create event type atom

* docs: base doc for create event type atom
2024-10-17 21:51:23 +05:30
MorganandKeith Williams 8115c86e37 chore: refactor create event -type forms (#17106)
Co-authored-by: Keith Williams <keithwillcode@gmail.com>
2024-10-16 08:15:54 +00:00
7e44e686e8 feat: attributes filter / refactor of user data table (#17014)
* WIP restored from .git cache

* fix exports

* sortable row model

* feat column visibility component

* wip filters with nuqs

* pull in unique values from table into filters

* correctly assign filters via v/f

* inital selection bar refactor

* data-table selection bar + optmistic update of delete

* dynamic link

* migrate member list table to new data-table

* total list shows filtered value > db valuie

* add filters for attributes

* type errors

* make content bigger on lg

* add mb-6 to teams user datatable to match spacing spec

* correctly render multi-badge

* fix: masss asignment optimistic UI

* fix type errors

* remove log

* fix toolbar type error

* chore: Remove debug artifact

* type errors

* Update apps/web/public/static/locales/en/common.json

* use max-w-fit

* chore: Remove unused translation now we don't specify 'mass' in assign

* perf: fix: use the onBlur event to prevent focus loss whilst the list is rerendering

* Move the data-table exports together in the main barrel, then import

* fix exports that were lost in a merge

* fix exports that were lost in a merge

* fix groupteammapping/availbilityslider

* fix overflow problems

* add scrollbar-thin class

* fix type error

* user serverside values for faceted filters

* pass filters to serverside

* filter serverside

* fix team server side filter

* add loaded x of y

* attributes icon change

* correct implementation for text/input attr optimistic

* type check fixes

* fix platform checks

* fix types again

* fix types again

* fix types again

* add use client

* add use client

* fix-types

* fix: Add missing translation in EN

* fix e2e tests via testid

* fix e2e tests via testid

* fix: Member invite popup not popping up

* Update copyInviteLink to new-member-button testid

* Hopefully fix test ids this time

* fix: Use the right buttons on the right pages

---------

Co-authored-by: Alex van Andel <me@alexvanandel.com>
Co-authored-by: Peer Richelsen <peeroke@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Udit Takkar <53316345+Udit-takkar@users.noreply.github.com>
2024-10-15 17:45:11 +00:00
sean-brydon b8b9d04897 up stripe trails (#17092) 2024-10-14 13:01:01 +00:00
Udit Takkar 50f6aa5f58 perf: refactor and replacing viewer.teams.getMinimal with viewer.teams.get (#16552) 2024-10-10 12:51:07 -07:00
Anik Dhabal Babu 83d7bf322a fix: add missing options for team memberlist table (#17017)
* fix: missing option for team memberlist table

* update
2024-10-09 18:23:45 +01:00
Benny Joo 90bcd711a9 fix: padding in TeamPill (and hence TeamRole) (#17030) 2024-10-09 15:21:26 +00:00
Carina WollendorferandCarinaWolli b5fa43f086 feat: checkbox to count managed events for team-wide limits (#16923)
Co-authored-by: CarinaWolli <wollencarina@gmail.com>
2024-10-07 11:36:50 -04:00
Benny Joo 21dd44733f fix: make theme logic safe and add better e2e tests (#16959)
* fix: improve theme logic

* remove null from ThemeLabelProps value

* add better e2e tests
2024-10-07 11:23:30 +01:00
+12 a4a3eb5ea9 refactor: Billing service (#15366)
* WIP: Billing service

* WIP

* Update __handler.ts

* Update index.ts

* WIP

* WIP

Signed-off-by: zomars <zomars@me.com>

* WIP

Signed-off-by: zomars <zomars@me.com>

* Update delete.handler.ts

* Update delete.handler.ts

* Update internal-team-billing.ts

* WIP

* Type fixes

Signed-off-by: zomars <zomars@me.com>

* WIP

Signed-off-by: zomars <zomars@me.com>

* Discard changes to apps/api/v2/src/ee/event-types/event-types_2024_04_15/controllers/event-types.controller.ts

* Discard changes to packages/app-store/skype/config.json

* style: update text area (#15934)

* chore: update text-editor input

* chore: update text-editor input

* final update

* Update Editor.tsx

---------

Co-authored-by: unknown <adhabal2002@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Anik Dhabal Babu <81948346+anikdhabal@users.noreply.github.com>

* fix: #15697 Assignment warning modal poping up ,even when hosts are added . (#15699)

* removed reduntand check on assignedusers

* update for managed eventtype

* formatted

* comments

* Updated comments

* extracted checkForEmptyAssignment and added tests

* updated comments

* updated to show dialog also when not yet saved

* update translations

* updated comments

* updated translation

* updated types

* chore: update naming and comments

* Delete apps/web/lib/checkForEmptyAssignment.ts

deleted since file was renamed

* Delete apps/web/test/lib/checkForEmptyAssignment.test.ts

deleted as the file is renamed to be more descriptive

* update to do teamcheck before

* chore: revert name to CheckForEmptyAssignment

* updated check conditions

* updated useEffect dependencies

---------

Co-authored-by: Anik Dhabal Babu <81948346+anikdhabal@users.noreply.github.com>

* fix: getting an error when a team member tries to leave (#15925)

a team

Co-authored-by: Somay Chauhan <somaychauhan98@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Amit Sharma <74371312+Amit91848@users.noreply.github.com>

* feat: add transitions to more components (#15916)

* add transitions to more components

* chore: Remove duplicate class

* fix: Change minimum number of teams required for org self-serve (#15955)

* fix: Change minimum number of teams required for org self-serve

Signed-off-by: Souptik Datta <souptikdatta2001@gmail.com>

* refactor: Use a new constant for displaying org helper text dialogue

Signed-off-by: Souptik Datta <souptikdatta2001@gmail.com>

* Update packages/lib/constants.ts

* Update turbo.json

---------

Signed-off-by: Souptik Datta <souptikdatta2001@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Keith Williams <keithwillcode@gmail.com>

* feat: pwa ready and add shortcut for quick access (#15957)

* chore: Update site.webmanifest with additional display properties

* chore: Update site.webmanifest with additional display properties

* Update apps/web/public/site.webmanifest

---------

Co-authored-by: Keith Williams <keithwillcode@gmail.com>

* i18n: update translations for "by proceeding, ..." (#15921)

* feat: Add title attribute to iframe in embed.ts (#15944)

* feat: Add title attribute to iframe in embed.ts

* Update packages/embeds/embed-core/src/embed.ts

---------

Co-authored-by: Hariom Balhara <hariombalhara@gmail.com>

* fix: Assignment reminder modal appears when deleting a team event type (#15544)

* fix: Assignment reminder modal appears when deleting a team event type

* update

* Update EventTypeSingleLayout.tsx

* Update event-types-single-view.tsx

* update

* Early return https://handbook.cal.com/engineering/best-practices/prefer-early-returns

---------

Co-authored-by: Keith Williams <keithwillcode@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Hariom <hariombalhara@gmail.com>

* fix: Add CORP and COEP headers to embedded pages (#15275)

* Add CORP headers

* Improve test

* Add unit tests as well

---------

Co-authored-by: Keith Williams <keithwillcode@gmail.com>

* feat: No-show bookings - do not count towards a member's round robin assignment (#15323)

* feat: No-show bookings - do not count towards a member's round robin assignment

* filter no show organizer

* remove logs

* fix: filter bookings where host attendee is no show

* fix: use not condition for noShow

* chore: test

* add default false for noShowHost

* Revert "chore: test"

This reverts commit c914a8fc4a14ca9c7d8c4a08ff8b0f463789171c.

* chore: integration test

* fix: noShowHost not working for null

* Update packages/lib/server/getLuckyUser.ts

* chore: update test description

---------

Co-authored-by: Joe Au-Yeung <65426560+joeauyeung@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Udit Takkar <53316345+Udit-takkar@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: gh0st91848 <gh0st91848@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Hariom Balhara <hariombalhara@gmail.com>

* refactor: v1 orgs unlimited teams (#15908)

* refactor: v1 orgs unlimited teams

* fix: response message ownerId

---------

Co-authored-by: Keith Williams <keithwillcode@gmail.com>

* fix: refresh connect atoms on token change (#15933)

* added dropdown

* change comment

* fix: added types

---------

Co-authored-by: Morgan <33722304+ThyMinimalDev@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Keith Williams <keithwillcode@gmail.com>

* fix: Next.js bundle analysis (#15903)

* fix: Next.js bundle analysis

* Added the main checkout back

* fix: type in webhook payload (#15912)

Co-authored-by: CarinaWolli <wollencarina@gmail.com>

* fix: auto accept (#15975)

* fix: auto accept

* Update packages/lib/server/repository/organization.ts

Co-authored-by: Hariom Balhara <hariombalhara@gmail.com>

---------

Co-authored-by: Hariom Balhara <hariombalhara@gmail.com>

* fix: Broken GitHub workflows (#15979)

* test: Delete credential endpoint (#15322)

* Init

* Add mock trpc context

* Intro mockDatabaseClient

* Introduce mockDatabaseClient class

* Add delete video app test

* Add calendar test

* Remove unused func from bookingScenario

* Remove console.log

* Add app repository

* Add createMany method to event type repository

* Remove instance of MockDatabaseClient from video test

* Add destination calendar repository

* Remove instances of MockDatabaseClient

* abstract logic to own handler

* Remove dev dependency

* Clean up

* Type fix

* Pull yarn.lock from main

---------

Co-authored-by: Anik Dhabal Babu <81948346+anikdhabal@users.noreply.github.com>

* fix: #15967 Show better error when wrong variable is used in custom event name (#15974)

* update to show exact err msg with custom event name

* updated tests for validateCustomEventName

---------

Co-authored-by: Keith Williams <keithwillcode@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Anik Dhabal Babu <81948346+anikdhabal@users.noreply.github.com>

* WIP

Signed-off-by: zomars <zomars@me.com>

* Update yarn.lock

* Update publish.handler.ts

* Update internal-team-billing.test.ts

* rename create to init

* remove sync services

* wip tests for delete team

* wip tets

* wip tests

* tests/internal-test

* remove return that is inaccessable

* remove team calls to use repository

* remove redudant file

* update team repo

* add stripe mocks and test

* fix constants

* tests to main stripe handler

* remove logs

* fix constants

* Update packages/features/ee/billing/api/webhook/_customer.subscription.deleted.team-plan.ts

Co-authored-by: Omar López <zomars@me.com>

* move workflow logic to a service

* use static method > creating new class

* fix: remove http code deep in repo + tests

* Feedback

* Update index.ts

* Type fix

* Lazy load fixes

---------

Signed-off-by: zomars <zomars@me.com>
Signed-off-by: Souptik Datta <souptikdatta2001@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Rohan Advani <122167726+RNAdvani@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: unknown <adhabal2002@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Anik Dhabal Babu <81948346+anikdhabal@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Vijay <vijayraghav22@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Somay Chauhan <somaychauhan98@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Amit Sharma <74371312+Amit91848@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Hichem Fantar <hichemfantar2049@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Souptik Datta <souptikdatta2001@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Keith Williams <keithwillcode@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Johannes Maendle <141119154+jomaendle2@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Hariom Balhara <hariombalhara@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Joe Au-Yeung <65426560+joeauyeung@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Udit Takkar <53316345+Udit-takkar@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: gh0st91848 <gh0st91848@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Lauris Skraucis <lauris.skraucis@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Morgan <33722304+ThyMinimalDev@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Carina Wollendorfer <30310907+CarinaWolli@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: CarinaWolli <wollencarina@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: sean-brydon <55134778+sean-brydon@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: sean-brydon <sean@cal.com>
Co-authored-by: sean <sean@brydon.io>
2024-10-04 13:44:50 -07:00
sean-brydon 7d4653296e add trial days to stripe teams checkout (#16940) 2024-10-04 12:42:51 +00:00
Udit TakkarandSyed Ali Shahbaz ac300ff670 refactor: enable infinite scrolling for all (#16463)
* refactor: enable infinite scrolling for all

* chore: remove unused code

* fix: tests

* chore: type err

* chore: update email embed test

* chore: update tests

* chore: update tests

* chore: fix horizontal tabitem

* chore

* fix: conflicts

* chore: conflict

* fix: E2E tests

* chore: remove idle

* fix test

---------

Co-authored-by: Syed Ali Shahbaz <52925846+alishaz-polymath@users.noreply.github.com>
2024-09-30 10:44:04 +01:00
sean-brydon 20729b3a4e chore: Move getRemindersFromRemovedTeams and deleteAllWorkflowReminders to workflow repo (#16861)
* wip

* move deleteAllWorkflowReminders to repo
2024-09-27 10:42:09 -04:00
9e980dc0ab feat: global booking limits for teams (#16614)
* add booking booking to team settings

* add update mutation

* add missing export

* fix dirty state

* first version of global team limits in getUserAvailability

* add test setup

* create seperate test file for global limits

* add tests for all units

* move limitManager and booking limit functions outside of getUserAvailability

* add migration

* clean up code

* move yearly booking count to booking repository

* code clean up

* don't count rescheduling booking

* add test for getSchedule

* fix type error

* fix type error

* fix type error

* fix from and end date for fetching bookings

* reuse functions

* allow null for bookingLimits

* remove bookings from managed event type

* fix type error

* code clean up

* small fixes form clean up

* fix type issue

* same fixes in teams/_post

* fix existing tz issue

* tests for fix

* adds missingn await

* imrove description

* remove spreading

* fix reschedule issue with booking limits

* fix reschedule error with booking durations

* remove useeffect

* undo commit

* add bookingLimits to UpdateOrgTeamDto

* fix unit tests

* Prepare view for app router migration

* throw error if not in ascending order

* fix disabled update button

---------

Co-authored-by: CarinaWolli <wollencarina@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Joe Au-Yeung <j.auyeung419@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Joe Au-Yeung <65426560+joeauyeung@users.noreply.github.com>
2024-09-23 14:21:40 -04:00
Omar López 6dd8812a19 fix: Flakyness on pages that use a hard refresh (#16752)
* fix: Flakyness on pages that use a hard refres

Signed-off-by: zomars <zomars@me.com>

* Update Shell.tsx

---------

Signed-off-by: zomars <zomars@me.com>
2024-09-21 03:41:10 +00:00
Benny Joo 3ae53a4b6e chore: App router - Fix errors in settings pages & add remaining pages (#16648)
* fix settings/admin/page

* remove references to pages for settings/teams

* remove double layouts

* move pages that do not need layout out of (settings) group

* fix

* fix

* fix

* fix

* add sso page and fix layouts
2024-09-19 09:59:32 +01:00
Anik Dhabal Babu 9bfd933699 fix: managed eventype is not deleted to the assigned user when team is deleted (#16621) 2024-09-13 23:40:25 +01:00
6e7012757f feat: replace team list view with org list view UI and fix team view user availability (#15344)
* feat: replace team list view with org list view UI and fix team view user availability

* update

* update2

* some changes

* Remove old team availability modal - fix flex direction

* fix

* fix type error

* update

* update

* fix type error

* update

* upfate edit sheet

* final update

* fix flaky e2e

* fix e2e

* typo

* profile update flow

* fix type error and refactor

* small update

* NIT

* update

* chore: fix types

* update

---------

Co-authored-by: sean-brydon <sean@cal.com>
Co-authored-by: Amit Sharma <74371312+Amit91848@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Udit Takkar <53316345+Udit-takkar@users.noreply.github.com>
2024-09-13 19:06:40 +05:30
cf16cd3ed2 feat: Implement Dub.co for conversion tracking (#16165)
* FEAT: Implement Dub.co for conversion tracking

* add link creation, @vercel/functions

* use refer.cal.com/:username instead of go.cal.com/r/:username

* sale conversion tracking

* add copy referral link

* limit to IS_CALCOM only

* Update yarn.lock

* fix DubAnalytics

* use workaround for isNewUser

* pass req to getOptions

* Update next-auth-options.ts

* fix ts errors

* only show DubAnalytics outside EU

* add Dub Analytics to /signup

* use WEBSITE_URL instead

* on-demand generate links

* add migration

* add check for existing link + change fetch method to poast

* remove refer.cal.com from PoweredByCal

* limit DubAnalytics to /signup only

* simplify generate-referral-link

* restore yarn.lock

* add yarn with dub sdk in

* add yarn with dub sdk in

* yarn

* Update yarn.lock

---------

Co-authored-by: sean <sean@brydon.io>
Co-authored-by: Peer Richelsen <peer@cal.com>
2024-09-12 12:33:10 -07:00
fced9a6355 feat: Add step in team creation form for selecting event type and create a team event (#15286)
* feat: Create team event on a new team creation

* fix

* fixed failed tests

* move team event type form

* fix type error

* requested chnages

* update

* some update and refactor

* fix e2e test

* Update useCreateEventType.ts

* update

* fix type error

* fix e2e

* update

---------

Co-authored-by: Somay Chauhan <somaychauhan98@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Hariom Balhara <hariombalhara@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Keith Williams <keithwillcode@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Udit Takkar <53316345+Udit-takkar@users.noreply.github.com>
2024-09-05 12:33:18 -04:00
Udit TakkarandJoe Au-Yeung 19634073e9 refactor: improve team members page performance (#16155)
* fix: simplify workflow page and improve load time

* chore: use new endpoint

* chore: save progress

* refactor: code

* refactor: remove not requried code

* chore: remove schema

* chore: fix typ

* chore: improve

* chore: change name

* chore: remove unused

* chore: remove page

* refactor: teams page

* feat: add auto scroll

* chore: create validate unique invite

* fix: auth check

* fix: optimistic update

* chore

* fix: add loading

* fix: improvements

* chore: remove

* chore

* chore: fix teams page

* fix: team profile page

* fix: appearance page

* fix: sso view

* fix: type err

* feat: defer loading connected Apps

* fix: type err

* fix: type error

* fix: type err

* fix: connectedApps type

* chore: move

* chore: missing export

* feat: add search by name

* fix: display role change

* fix: use setInfiniteData

* chore: save progress

* test: add unit tests for loading members

* fix: test

* chore: update name

* fix: bugs and improvements

* chore: change variable name

* test: add tests for checkCanAccessMembers

* refactor: performance

---------

Co-authored-by: Joe Au-Yeung <65426560+joeauyeung@users.noreply.github.com>
2024-08-29 13:32:54 +05:30
Alex van Andelandzomars b09b32b121 fix: scheduleId not unset properly bug (#15993)
* fix: scheduleId not unset properly bug

* Refactor almost complete, couple of tests needed

* More testid fixes

* Add migration to fixup schedule id bug

* Remove migration

* fix: Refactor useLockedFieldManager for correct useState use

---------

Co-authored-by: zomars <zomars@me.com>
2024-08-13 16:44:16 +01:00
Nafees Nazikandzomars da5df7164a perf: use svg sprite for icons (#16135)
Co-authored-by: zomars <zomars@me.com>
2024-08-08 15:12:08 -07:00
sean-brydon d429f0ee04 fix: use organization default fixedPrice if self-serve/default price is passed in (#15966)
* Use fixed price if default (selfserve) is used

* fix conditional

* use .env instead of hard coded values

* feedback
2024-08-07 09:36:29 +00:00
Souptik DattaandKeith Williams 6954ad1ea5 fix: Change minimum number of teams required for org self-serve (#15955)
* fix: Change minimum number of teams required for org self-serve

Signed-off-by: Souptik Datta <souptikdatta2001@gmail.com>

* refactor: Use a new constant for displaying org helper text dialogue

Signed-off-by: Souptik Datta <souptikdatta2001@gmail.com>

* Update packages/lib/constants.ts

* Update turbo.json

---------

Signed-off-by: Souptik Datta <souptikdatta2001@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Keith Williams <keithwillcode@gmail.com>
2024-07-29 05:17:17 +00:00
db03e9db20 style: update text area (#15934)
* chore: update text-editor input

* chore: update text-editor input

* final update

* Update Editor.tsx

---------

Co-authored-by: unknown <adhabal2002@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Anik Dhabal Babu <81948346+anikdhabal@users.noreply.github.com>
2024-07-29 06:51:53 +03:00
Souptik Datta 3b559525a8 fix: Unable to invite a user to a team via username (#15868)
* fix: Fix invalid existing username DB query

Signed-off-by: Souptik Datta <souptikdatta2001@gmail.com>

* fix: Support adding org team member using username

Signed-off-by: Souptik Datta <souptikdatta2001@gmail.com>

* fix: Remove invite by username logic and fix labe to display only email

Signed-off-by: Souptik Datta <souptikdatta2001@gmail.com>

* refactor: Remove username support completely from invitation-modal component

Signed-off-by: Souptik Datta <souptikdatta2001@gmail.com>

---------

Signed-off-by: Souptik Datta <souptikdatta2001@gmail.com>
2024-07-25 07:04:44 +00:00
Hariom BalharaandUdit Takkar 5becc95fc4 feat: Add a fresh signup to matching organization after email verification (#15705)
* Support automatically adding user to organization

* Use Repository

* Fix unit test

* Code Improvements

* Fix type error

---------

Co-authored-by: Udit Takkar <53316345+Udit-takkar@users.noreply.github.com>
2024-07-20 12:22:42 +05:30
159fe3a87d fix: system default theme for dashboard and booking page (#15291)
* fix: system default theme

* update

---------

Co-authored-by: Anik Dhabal Babu <81948346+anikdhabal@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: unknown <adhabal2002@gmail.com>
2024-07-19 13:42:21 +02:00
f1b4d7d9e0 feat: app install flow followup (#15193)
Co-authored-by: Joe Au-Yeung <65426560+joeauyeung@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Omar López <zomars@me.com>
Co-authored-by: Joe Au-Yeung <j.auyeung419@gmail.com>
2024-07-08 19:15:57 +02:00
c4104af8a2 feat: org-wide workflows (#15083)
* add org to create workflow button

* add save button for testing in dev mode

* add select all to multi select dropdown

* fix select all

* pass isOrg to WorkflowDetailsPage

* add checkbox to apply to all including future

* fix count text on select

* WIP schema

* shows teams in dropdown

* add team option to UI

* [WIP] refactor for update handler

* filter out "all" from activeOn

* fix type error

* create more helper functions

* create reusable function for scheduling all booking reminders

* finish update workflows for orgs (without testing)

* fix isAuthorized check for orgs

* fix getting newActiveOn

* move all helper functions to util file

* more code clean up

* fix deleting reminders for org workflows

* fix adding and editing steps

* update form data when workflow is saved

* code clean up

* fixing creating/deleting reminders when user is member of several teams

* fix setting activeOn for teams in useffect

* add on delete cascade

* make multiSelectSchenbox searchable

* set activeOn correctly when checkbox true

* WIP

* fix type errors in MultiSelectCheckboxes

* implemented scheduling org-wide workfow notifications (not yet tested)

* fix type errors

* type error

* add missing changes from merge conflict

* remote not needed include statement

* fix type errors

* code clean up + some todo comments

* support org workflows for cancelled workflows

* delete reminders from removed members

* remove reminders if isActiveOnAll is turned off

* fix unti test and type error

* code clean up

* create basis for testing to book org team event

* create org workflow with active team

* fix getting active org workflows on team + test setup

* fix creating workflow step for tests

* fix first org test

* add test for user event type with org workflow active

* use deleteAllWorkflowReminders everywhere

* add test for deleteRemindersFromRemovedActiveOn

* fix type errors

* make all tests pass

* fix type error

* fix getSchedule test

* code clean up

* add missing import

* fix type error

* fix tests

* code clean up

* fix imports

* update reminders when trigger was changed

* check for teamId before userId in reminderScheduler

* move getOrgIdFromMemberOrTeamId to different folder

* code clean up

* fix tests

* test setup for scheduleBookingReminders

* fix typo

* add tests for scheduleBookingReminders

* fix prisma default import

* fix workflowStep type

* add scheduleBookingReminders test for sms

* return dummy sid for scheduleSMS testMode

* clean up + fixes

* add lost changes from merge

* get teamId and userId from incoming evt object

* removing not needed select

* add org support for scheduleMandatory email reminder

* add other teams to dropdown

* move getAllWorkflows to seperate file and call it in parent function

* include org wide workflows in createNewSeat

* some fixes + code clean up

* add new team to select text count when including future teams is checked

* fix upsert and remove sms reminder field

* correctly update activeOn if 'including future ...' is enabled

* list active Org workflows in event workflows settings

* fix sms reminder field in all handlers

* add helper function to check if step was edited

* fix active on badge on workflow

* fix type error

* fix double reminders

* add teamId: null for userWorkflow query

* fix activeOnAll with managed event types

* add missing teamId in getAllWorkflows

* add a dafaut to prisma param

* fix managed event types on select all user workflows

* code clean up

* better variable name

* small fixes in update handler

* fix test name to match function name

* add info badge

* fix workflow count in event type settings

* fix getting bookings from children manged event types

* delete reminders when user is not part of any time no more

* implement feedback

* fix disbale workflow in event type settings

* fix remove member

* create new function getAllWorkflowsFromEventType

* add some removed code

* use promise.allSettled when deleting workflow reminders

* create new function deleteWorkflowRemindersOfRemovedMember.ts

* fix userId param

* delete org worklfows when team is disbanded

* don't trigger active on all workflow if not part of any team

* fix active on count badge

* add test for deleteWorkflowRemidnersOfRemovedMember

* trigger workflow also if not member of any subteam

* fix failing test

* remove unused code

* use testId for go back button

* fixes for managed event types & activateEventTypeHandler

* code clean up

* don't activate workflow on locked managed event type

* fix type error

* type error

* more type fixes

* feedback

---------

Co-authored-by: CarinaWolli <wollencarina@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Hariom Balhara <hariombalhara@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Keith Williams <keithwillcode@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Udit Takkar <53316345+Udit-takkar@users.noreply.github.com>
2024-07-08 17:44:11 +05:30
Hariom Balhara 6670bbc1d7 fix: Error in team members migration during org onboarding (#15349)
* fix: Error in team members migration during org onboarding

* Add invitationMemberHandler tests

* Add unit tests

* Improve tests and refactor

* Improve tests and refactor

* Fix type issue

* Fix createNewUsersConnectToOrgIfExists args
2024-06-27 00:53:55 +00:00
7b69a6ab9c feat: add monthly annual billing org form (#15520)
* Add annuall billing options

* added payment tests

* Add conitional + tests

* Fix types + use correct ID

* Fix type error

* fix type check

* Assign default to monthly billing period

* cleanup

* chore: rename fn and params

* Prevent ability to deselect toggle group

* Calculate yearly price

* Fix TS error

* revese billingPeriod

* reformat how we handle billingPeriod

* Improve type

---------

Co-authored-by: Peer Richelsen <peeroke@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Hariom <hariombalhara@gmail.com>
2024-06-24 14:03:27 +00:00
Hariom Balhara def87ea84a fix: Team and User Links (#15342)
* fix: Team and User Links

* Add tests
2024-06-06 11:40:29 +00:00
Hariom Balhara e7c638c1e4 fix: Wrong error message when inviting (#15332)
* fix: Wrong message when inviting

* Fix num users invited
2024-06-05 13:23:47 +00:00
Amit SharmaandSomay Chauhan 60b61eb625 feat: ability to assign people to round robin from org members (#14199)
* feat: ability to assign people to round robin from org members

* fix: include schedulingtype in filter

* fix: type check

* rename to EventTypesList

* rename to teams, change icon to link, early return if no events or teamId

* filter scheduling type array, change filter name

* rename to bulkAddMembersToTeams and bulkAddMembersToEventTypes

* filter refactor

* remove bulk

* filter remove null return

* Revert "filter remove null return"

This reverts commit 8ae6296dac24e5081b5896bb9dfe0c000c0f7faf.

* show checked if user already host in event type

* check boxes if user is part of the team

* remove hosts on unchecking boxes

* fix isSelected condition

* remove selected members from teams

---------

Co-authored-by: Somay Chauhan <somaychauhan98@gmail.com>
2024-06-01 21:30:52 +00:00
Amit Sharma 23bb06cc36 fix: Avatars not showing when using bookings filter (#15271) 2024-05-31 08:25:10 +00:00
Hariom Balhara 817a3decb7 fix: Do subscription update even if team.members are less than 30 in case orgSeats allow it (#15209)
* Send all events to analytics apps

* fix: Handle subscription update when orgSeats are less than 30

* Add more tests
2024-05-29 21:19:32 +00:00
a4a1c016dc change redirect location for teams and organization pages (#15106)
Co-authored-by: Shaik-Sirajuddin <sirajudddinshaik30@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Alex van Andel <me@alexvanandel.com>
2024-05-21 18:40:26 +00:00
Hariom Balhara 917c7b0764 fix: Allow less than 30 seats for orgs (#14995)
* fix: Allow less than 30 seats for orgs

* Add test

* Stub env variables
2024-05-13 11:37:10 +00:00
3a0c766ed5 fix: Support adding a non-existent email as the owner of the organization (#14569)
* fix: Support adding an non-existent email as the owner of the organization

* Remove dead code

* fixes

* add test

* self review changes

* Update packages/trpc/server/routers/viewer/organizations/create.handler.ts

Co-authored-by: Joe Au-Yeung <65426560+joeauyeung@users.noreply.github.com>

* Fix typo everywhere

---------

Co-authored-by: Joe Au-Yeung <65426560+joeauyeung@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Peer Richelsen <peeroke@gmail.com>
2024-05-06 07:09:22 +00:00
74f09c332b feat: updated the useage of listCurrent in the app and use org role from session (#14653)
* feat: include org role in org session data

* update contents

* fix: type err

---------

Co-authored-by: Udit Takkar <53316345+Udit-takkar@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Udit Takkar <udit222001@gmail.com>
2024-04-22 14:07:43 +00:00
sean-brydonandHariom 3ce6c23603 fix: Update visibility of team members based on user role (#14629)
* fix: team memebrs being hidden for admin when org is private and they are not org admin

* chore: remove console.loog

* chore: make permissionCheck more readable

* test: push e2e test for normal privacy banner in orgs

* test: add a few more edge cases

* chore: negate names

* feat: update func to make more sense

* Fix

---------

Co-authored-by: Hariom <hariombalhara@gmail.com>
2024-04-22 13:45:28 +00:00
Alex van Andel d25c043046 chore: Remove all avatar/logo references (#14532)
* chore: Remove all avatar/logo references

* Updated user profile to only use avatarUrl

* fix: minor style issue

* chore: Remove redundant includeTeamLogo

* fix: Use right avatar default in event type list

* fix: placeholder avatar team profile, target

* chore: Add logoUrl/avatarUrl to JWT

* fix: Bunch of org avatar issues, fix members list

* Fix logoUrl on org pages

* More type fixes

* Hopefully final type fixes

* Another round of type fixes

* fix: UserForm ts

* fix: Handle as return types, not input types

* fix: Remove profile and add avatarUrl

* fix: notFound as const

* fix: Seeder avatarUrl params

* revert: Migration changes for easier recovery

* fix: Add explicit type to builder as avatar is now set

* Add logoUrl to unpublished entity

* Avatar test out of scope here

* fix: Use the new avatarUrl after save

* chore: Removed getOrgAvatarUrl/getTeamAvatarUrl

* fix: Update sidebar image immediately after change

* Unable to safe unnamed user, so default

* fix: Unpublished page, add organization test

* Add more tests
2024-04-18 21:54:16 -07:00
sean-brydon 4aeb6b7c9b fix: Hide org tab when you are team admin (#14627)
* fix: hide-tab-on-fe

* fix: backend pulling back info if the user dont have perms
2024-04-17 10:38:12 +01:00
Hariom Balhara 355c8de5e7 Set exclusive tax behaviour (#14574) 2024-04-16 13:18:08 +01:00
ac858c9bee fix: [CAL-3374] Says Number is not Verified, but it is Verified (#14531)
* fix: [CAL-3374] Says Number is not Verified, but it is Verified

* clearing error only when verified

* type-checks fixed

* chore: improvement

---------

Co-authored-by: Udit Takkar <53316345+Udit-takkar@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Udit Takkar <udit222001@gmail.com>
2024-04-12 11:33:24 -04:00
Erik 5071e6566f Revert "feat: new App install flow (#11975)" (#14540) 2024-04-11 17:06:17 -03:00
6d5d2a1c4d feat: new App install flow (#11975)
* feat(appStore): add isOAuth config

* refactor(appStore): EventTypeAppSettngsInterface

* refactor(qr_code): split EventTypeAppCardInterface and EventTypeAppSettingsInterface

* feat(appStore): redirect to onboarding for stripe and basecam

* fix(ui/ScrollableArea): overflow indicator not working

* feat(apps): new install app flow

* fix(configureStep): get disabled props for settings

* fix: getAppInstallsBySlug now use teamIds

* chore: Alby to AppSettingsInterface

* chore: Giphy to appsettings interface

* chore: GTM migration

* chore: GT4 - migration

* chore: fathom migration

* chore: paypal

* feat: basecamp migration

* feat: metapixel migration

* feat:plausable

* feat:stripe

* fix merge issues

* fix merge issues in new app install flow steps

* wip: callback to onboarding

* fix: imports

* fix: more imports

* feat: use redirect to onboarding on install flow

* feat: New app install flow 2 (#14077)

* fix: redirect to event-type after oauth flow

* When clicking on install new app button, only redirect to the new app install flow if it is an oAuth app or an app that extends the EventType feature in it's config

* code refactor, skip event-type step

* removed extra consoles

* so that no one can change the eventTypeId in url

* theme support enabled

* only pass eventTypeId instead of whole evetType obj to OmniInstallAppButton

* fix: clicking on event-type gives error and redirects to /apps

* saved appOnboardingRedirectUrl to OAuth State

* fix: a user having no team breaks the onboarding flow

* add optional chaining to appMetadata.extendsFeature and appMetadata.isOAuth;

* encode appOnboardingRedirectUrl

* fix: dark theme ui issues

* skip configure step if no-event types

if user/team does not have event-type then skip configure step and goto apps/installed/[category]

* exclude calendars from apps- onboarding flow

* Update getAppOnboardingRedirectUrl.ts

* fix: On configure step, inputs aren't showing errors

* change route from `apps/onboarding` to `apps/installation`

* fix: flow not correctly working for teams

* should only allow team ADMIN or OWER to install an app to team

* Prevent two payment apps to be enabled

* removed loading state

* Fix type error

* undo new-app-flow from OmniInstallAppButton

* remove OAuth Step, handle step numbering

* fix: redirect url

* getAppOnboardingRedirectUrl refactor

* for debugging

* Revert "for debugging"

This reverts commit b9362c1a8f47f2280e684c213d7ec08d04a8ac4c.

* fix: added toaster

* feat: added support to select multiple events (almost)

* hide button

* Move inner form outside outer form using portal

Due to limitations with nested forms in React Hook Form, moved the inner form outside the outer form using a portal to ensure proper form handling.

* submit buttons refs madness

* removed configure step

we had to use query params to manage selected event-types, between routes which was causing 2 issues:
* each time we selected or unselected an event the whole page was reloaded including getserversideprops being called again and again
* the form was reloaded causing more issues

* removed extra unwanted code

* small fix

* fix: type error

* fix: types

* implemented suggested changes

* removed step footer
* fixed error.message
* removed commented styles

* removed step footer

* fix: Display team event types instead of user's on event types step when team selected

* fix: typo

* removed shouldLockDisableProps

* refactor setUpdatedEventTypesStatus, fix type

* removed extra code

* can't delete while saving

* added translations

* fix: loading in select account step, fix handle onSelect params type

* Fix typo

---------

Co-authored-by: Joe Au-Yeung <j.auyeung419@gmail.com>

* fix: type errors

* fix: failing tests

---------

Co-authored-by: sean-brydon <sean@cal.com>
Co-authored-by: Keith Williams <keithwillcode@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Joe Au-Yeung <j.auyeung419@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Somay Chauhan <somaychauhan98@gmail.com>
2024-04-10 16:24:31 +00:00