Commit Graph
132 Commits
Author SHA1 Message Date
c8db177f7d fix: team member search error (#8982)
Co-authored-by: sean-brydon <55134778+sean-brydon@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: alannnc <alannnc@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Carina Wollendorfer <30310907+CarinaWolli@users.noreply.github.com>
2023-05-22 09:29:28 +00:00
cfd1a72c64 [CAL-1545] replace heroicons with lucide.dev (#8599)
* fix linting

* [CAL-1545] replace heroicons with lucide.dev

* [CAL-1545] replace heroicons with lucide.dev

* [CAL-1545] replace heroicons with lucide.dev

---------

Co-authored-by: gitstart-calcom <gitstart@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Efraín Rochín <roae.85@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Peer Richelsen <peeroke@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Keith Williams <keithwillcode@gmail.com>
2023-05-17 12:47:44 +00:00
23b3a6661c Add feature to offset start times for event types (#8506)
* Add offsetStart column to EventType

* Update buildSlots to support offset start times

* Add "Offset Start Time" to edit event types form

* Fix offset events not appearing on availability selector

* Guard against negative offsetStart values

* Lock offsetStart field for managed event types

* EventLimits UI tweaks for "Offset start times"

* EventLimits UI: Fix offsetStart preview not always updating

* Remove unnecessary ctx from getSchedule.test.ts

---------

Co-authored-by: Joe Au-Yeung <65426560+joeauyeung@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Peer Richelsen <peeroke@gmail.com>
2023-05-17 11:56:55 +00:00
372cd94d9f Gitpod setup And Bio Detail Overflow Bug Fixed (#8824)
* feat: Add Gitpod setup and update README.md

* fix: Fix overflow issue in bio details with word-wrap property

* minor changes in gitpod script

* updated gitpod url for cal

* gitpod url fixed in markdown

* fix: lint errors

Signed-off-by: Udit Takkar <udit.07814802719@cse.mait.ac.in>

* added vscode extensions and  enabled prebuilds to reduce waiting time

---------

Signed-off-by: Udit Takkar <udit.07814802719@cse.mait.ac.in>
Co-authored-by: Peer Richelsen <peeroke@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Udit Takkar <udit.07814802719@cse.mait.ac.in>
2023-05-15 13:18:31 +00:00
ec3a3268c9 Resolved[#8732] Adding Trim to remove extra space (#8736)
* Resolved[#8732] Adding Trim to remove extra space

* fix: improve code

Signed-off-by: Udit Takkar <udit.07814802719@cse.mait.ac.in>

* chore: add lowercase

Signed-off-by: Udit Takkar <udit.07814802719@cse.mait.ac.in>

* chore: use lowercase

Signed-off-by: Udit Takkar <udit.07814802719@cse.mait.ac.in>

---------

Signed-off-by: Udit Takkar <udit.07814802719@cse.mait.ac.in>
Co-authored-by: Udit Takkar <53316345+Udit-takkar@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Udit Takkar <udit.07814802719@cse.mait.ac.in>
2023-05-10 07:45:15 +00:00
Carina WollendorferandCarinaWolli 36d8554fd5 disable standard confirmation emails if workflow exists (#8747)
* add switches to advanced even type settings

* only show switches when workflow is enabled

* check in event type update handler if user is allowed to disable standard emails

* don't send emails if disabled

* make sure emails can't be disabled if no workflow exist

* send workflow emails to all attendees

* code clean up

* add translations

* always send to all attendees when scheduling reminders

* change text

---------

Co-authored-by: CarinaWolli <wollencarina@gmail.com>
2023-05-09 17:08:14 +00:00
371e7b024a add "reset to default" color option for ColorPicker (#8643)
* add reset to default color option

* Do not show reset button in DOM if resetDefaultValue is undefined

* handle edge case: if invalid hexcode is set for resetDefaultValue

* Do not show the reset button if the color is already set to the default value

* Remove data-testid from Button

---------

Co-authored-by: Praneeth Bhogaraju <praneeth.bhogaraju@ni.com>
Co-authored-by: sean-brydon <55134778+sean-brydon@users.noreply.github.com>
2023-05-05 13:25:18 +01:00
Nafees Nazik b45aea3f26 feat: add search for members (#8659)
* feat: add search team members

* fix: add default value

* fix: add placeholder
2023-05-05 10:35:27 +01:00
Mohd Afzal KhanandKeith Williams 5ad45900ea fix the auto-focus issue in teams setting page (#8577)
Co-authored-by: Keith Williams <keithwillcode@gmail.com>
2023-05-02 15:20:03 -03:00
Julius MarmingeandAlex van Andel 53748eb380 add an enum generator, stop importing from @prisma/client (#8548)
* add an enum generator and start importing from it

* keep moving imports

* fix remaining

* Header simplified

* Removed generated file from repo

* Updated .gitignore to exclude enums directory

* Add eslint rule to check for @prisma/client Prisma enum import

* Added another enum import + exclude PrismaClient

---------

Co-authored-by: Alex van Andel <me@alexvanandel.com>
2023-05-02 13:44:05 +02:00
Peer Richelsen 561d9f154b misc frontend fixes (#8416)
* (temp) dark mode changes (#8415)

* fixes skeletons, some wrong buttons, spacing, settings
2023-04-20 22:33:49 +00:00
Omar López 3af5a7404e Show team invites regardless of user plan (#8417) 2023-04-20 20:56:38 +00:00
877220caa0 Event Type: Title not displayed in the mobile view (#7451)
* Event Type: Title not displayed in the mobile view

* Fix toggle not updating in UI

---------

Co-authored-by: gitstart-calcom <gitstart@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Hariom Balhara <hariombalhara@gmail.com>
2023-04-19 13:17:54 -07:00
bdbf9bd04d perf: reduce bundle size (#8337)
Co-authored-by: zomars <zomars@me.com>
Co-authored-by: Hariom Balhara <hariombalhara@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Peer Richelsen <peeroke@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Keith Williams <keithwillcode@gmail.com>
2023-04-19 19:45:08 +05:30
Carina WollendorferandCarinaWolli ea0b59d7c0 Fixes editor not saving new value (#8379)
Co-authored-by: CarinaWolli <wollencarina@gmail.com>
2023-04-19 17:10:18 +05:30
GitStart-Cal.com 86e903ce4a show the link only if there's a username (#8238) 2023-04-13 07:04:52 +00:00
5170fc2424 Managed event-types (#6876)
* WIP

* Locked fields manager

* Leftovers

* Bad merge fix

* Type import fix

* Moving away from classes

* Progress refactoring locked logic

* Covering apps, webhooks and workflows

* Supporting webhooks and workflows (TBT)

* Restoring yarn.lock

* Progress

* Refactoring code, adding default values

* Fixing CRUD for children

* Connect app link and case-sensitive lib renaming

* Translation missing

* Locked indicators, empty screens, locations

* Member card and hidden status + missing i18n

* Missing existent children shown

* Showing preview for already created children

* Email notification almost in place

* Making progress over notif email

* Fixing nodemailer by mixed FE/BE mixup

* Delete dialog

* Adding tests

* New test

* Reverting unneeded change

* Removed console.log

* Tweaking email

* Reverting not applicable webhook changes

* Reverting dev email api

* Fixing last changes due to tests

* Changing user-evType relationship

* Availability and slug replacement tweaks

* Fixing event type delete

* Sometimes slug is not there...

* Removing old webhooks references
Changed slug hint

* Fixing types

* Fixing hiding event types actions

* Changing delete dialog text

* Removing unneeded code

* Applying feedback

* Update yarn.lock

* Making sure locked fields values are static

* Applying feedback

* Feedback + relying on children list, not users

* Removing console.log

* PR Feedback

* Telemetry for slug replacement action

* More unit tests

* Relying on schedule and editor tweaks

* Fixing conteiner classname

* PR Feedback

* PR Feedback

* Updating unit tests

* Moving stuff to ee, added feature flag

* type fix

* Including e2e

* Reverting unneeded changes in EmptyScreen

* Fixing some UI issues after merging tokens

* Fixing missing disabled locked fields

* Theme fixes + e2e potential fix

* Fixing e2e

* Fixing login relying on network

* Tweaking e2e

* Removing unneeded code

---------

Co-authored-by: Peer Richelsen <peeroke@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: zomars <zomars@me.com>
2023-04-12 23:10:23 -03:00
Abdallah AlsammanandAlex van Andel 91f381bce9 Replace react icons with lucidedev (#8146)
* migrate from react-icons to lucide-react

* replace react-icon with lucide-dev: Webhook Icon

* add lucide transformer

* Fix LinkIcon import

* Update yarn.lock to include monorepo deps

* Migrated icons in ChargeCardDialog

* Port Storybook to new icons as well

* Adjust Info & Globe icons size to match react-icons size

---------

Co-authored-by: Alex van Andel <me@alexvanandel.com>
2023-04-12 17:26:31 +02:00
sean-brydon e3a1f20cc8 Darkmode Fixes (#8191) 2023-04-11 12:15:10 +00:00
Peer Richelsen cdab9037ce added dark mode upgrade banner (#8172) 2023-04-10 21:14:28 +00:00
e1096620e6 fix: replace ltr and rtl with new ms and me (#8138)
Co-authored-by: Peer Richelsen <peer@cal.com>
Co-authored-by: Peer Richelsen <peeroke@gmail.com>
2023-04-09 11:13:57 +02:00
sean-brydon 9b05311d7f Fixes team skeleton - force brand on onboarding (#8142) 2023-04-07 19:28:06 +00:00
sean-brydon 4b0d22655d Feat/tokens + darkmode + theme support (#7876) 2023-04-05 18:14:46 +00:00
GitStart-Cal.comandgitstart-calcom f10ff18d9f FIX-CALCOM-8009 (#8097)
Co-authored-by: gitstart-calcom <gitstart@users.noreply.github.com>
2023-04-05 11:54:25 +02:00
Udit TakkarandAlex van Andel 73afb03308 fix: remove validateSlug Query (#8015)
* fix: remove validateSlug Query

Signed-off-by: Udit Takkar <udit.07814802719@cse.mait.ac.in>

* chore

Signed-off-by: Udit Takkar <udit.07814802719@cse.mait.ac.in>

---------

Signed-off-by: Udit Takkar <udit.07814802719@cse.mait.ac.in>
Co-authored-by: Alex van Andel <me@alexvanandel.com>
2023-04-03 16:37:58 +02:00
Peer Richelsen cf4bd8a77d yarn format 2023-04-03 14:08:17 +02:00
d708625da0 Update packages/features/ee/teams/components/MemberListItem.tsx (#8030)
Co-authored-by: gitstart-calcom <gitstart@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Peer Richelsen <peeroke@gmail.com>
2023-04-02 10:26:22 +00:00
Peer Richelsen b81ca0e2ab renamed banner folder to prevent adblock from blocking (#8020) 2023-04-02 12:22:31 +02:00
Nafees Nazik ab7ecff580 fix: use dropdown item (#8024) 2023-04-02 12:03:40 +02:00
GitStart-Cal.comandgitstart-calcom 19e830acad CALCOM-7983 - [CAL-1359] /teams: Members should not see "Next steps" since they can't take any (#8029)
Co-authored-by: gitstart-calcom <gitstart@users.noreply.github.com>
2023-04-02 12:03:28 +02:00
Gurkiran Singh 352a467104 feat: Throwing a toast when adding a new team member (#8046)
Signed-off-by: GurkiranSingh <gurkiransinghk@gmail.com>
2023-04-01 22:12:48 +02:00
Omar López 63f51abd84 Adds cron endpoint to keep team subscriptions in sync (#7992)
* Fix missing edge case where team is paid but needs to be updated

* Reuses cron endpoint to update team subscriptions

* Update cron-downgradeUsers.yml

* Update payments.ts

* Update cron-downgradeUsers.yml

* update to 90 writes per second

Stripe allow up to 100 per second
2023-03-28 12:38:01 -07:00
Omar López 6e856b3bd1 Fix missing edge case where team is paid but needs to be updated (#7988) 2023-03-28 18:45:13 +00:00
3aaa1cde0d Fixes formatted description in email + sanitize html everywhere (#7928)
* use sanitize-html instead

* add list formatting

* add lost changes from merging main

* fixes caused by merge

* remove dompurify

* Revert "remove dompurify"

This reverts commit 583bb623c7d3c0c7daa28e63ab2b1ac2da68c0d8.

* sanitize already done in editor

* Update yarn.lock

---------

Co-authored-by: CarinaWolli <wollencarina@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Alex van Andel <me@alexvanandel.com>
2023-03-28 09:40:13 +00:00
GitStart-Cal.comandgitstart-calcom 697f6db2c4 CALCOM-7962 - [CAL-1350] create "collective or round robin" doenst open dialog anymore (#7969)
Co-authored-by: gitstart-calcom <gitstart@users.noreply.github.com>
2023-03-28 10:36:19 +02:00
Udit TakkarandPeer Richelsen d5c3d9d967 fix: create team form (#7896)
* fix: create team form

Signed-off-by: Udit Takkar <udit.07814802719@cse.mait.ac.in>

* fix: change hover border

Signed-off-by: Udit Takkar <udit.07814802719@cse.mait.ac.in>

---------

Signed-off-by: Udit Takkar <udit.07814802719@cse.mait.ac.in>
Co-authored-by: Peer Richelsen <peeroke@gmail.com>
2023-03-27 16:35:46 +00:00
cfa720a523 /insights (#6511)
* init page

* init insights frontend

* nit

* nit

* nit

* merge

* fixed icons

* i18n, needs features

* Init insights trpc

* Using trpc on client

* Added events timeline

* Seed analytics script

* connect ui with trpc

* Added and fixed event time lines

* WIP popular days and avg time duration event type

* added new metric graphs

* improved upgrade tip

* always show upgrade screen

* upgrade tremor.so and select inputs for page

* Remove log

* Move everything to components and add context

* Fix select types using calcom ui one

* Adding translations

* Add missing translations

* Add more translations

* min fix

* Fixes for date select

* Prefer early return and mobile design fixes

* Fix style for mobile

* Fix data with userId filter from popular events

* add user id to average time duration

* Removed submodules

* Delete website

* Update yarn.lock

* Code organization and type fixes

* trpc fixes

* Builds are now passing

* Relocates server code

* Cleanup

* Medium size screen fixes

* Added TODO

---------

Co-authored-by: Alan <alannnc@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: zomars <zomars@me.com>
2023-03-23 22:10:01 +00:00
Omar López 9ab196c30e Revert "Fixes formatted description in email " (#7917) 2023-03-23 21:20:35 +00:00
f6d7568d0a Fixes formatted description in email (#7696)
* fix description in email

* add styling for lists

* sanitize editor input before saving

* sanitize eventTypeDescription

* santize html when used dangerouslySetInnerHTML

* fix server side sanitation

* add missing formatting and sanitation

* move @ts-expect-error to correct line

* fix type error and add yarn.lock

* fix build error

* sanitize description for booking page and availability page

* rename to markdownAndSanitize

* always add list formatting

* handle empty description in markdownAndSanitize for cleaner code

* create function for clientside markdown rendering and sanitizing

* fix type error

* code clean up

* Now that eventType.descriptionAsSafeHTML is added at all the missing places, we can do away with ts-ignore and get type safety

* Remove unused variable

* Remove one more ts-expect-error

---------

Co-authored-by: CarinaWolli <wollencarina@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Hariom Balhara <hariombalhara@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Peer Richelsen <peeroke@gmail.com>
2023-03-23 12:00:42 +00:00
Joe Au-Yeung 9568e16ef6 Improvements to teams for self hosters (#7753)
* Write slug when no team billing

* Remove recommended actions for invites
2023-03-15 15:09:43 -04:00
Lucas Smithandzomars 2317473545 feat(web): improve session retrieval performance (#7584)
* feat(web): improve session retrieval performance

Switch to using `getServerSession` which avoids a HTTP round trip to retrieve session details.

Additionally, migrate deprecated `app/lib/auth` calls to to `@calcom/lib` package.

* fix: update failing test and lint

* Consolidates auth code in features

* Update yarn.lock

* Update packages/trpc/server/createContext.ts

* Oopsie

---------

Co-authored-by: zomars <zomars@me.com>
2023-03-10 23:45:24 +00:00
Lucas SmithandOmar López d81d772cdf feat(lib): add more tests to lib package (#7210)
* feat(lib): add more tests to lib package

Add more tests to the lib package to make it more robust overall. Additionally, tidy any methods that can be modified without changing behaviour and tighten types where possible.

* fix(lib): update missed imports

* fix: revert stylistic changes

* Update getSchedule.test.ts

---------

Co-authored-by: Omar López <zomars@me.com>
2023-03-10 22:10:56 +00:00
Joe Au-Yeung 163444a0f9 Bug - teams being double created without slugs (#7571) 2023-03-07 23:02:05 +00:00
47e948fbbc Fixes formatting issues with lists in event type description and bio (#7505)
* fix ul and ol in editor

* fix imports

* disable list for team about section

* fix event type description in list

---------

Co-authored-by: CarinaWolli <wollencarina@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Peer Richelsen <peeroke@gmail.com>
2023-03-04 00:20:13 +01:00
2d26d73eb3 Fix/DST issues (#7462)
* use the organizer timezone and invitee timezone to show slots

* type fixes

* set start date on selected TZ on booking payload

* add considerations when only the invitee is on DTS

* Apply suggestions from code review

Co-authored-by: alannnc <alannnc@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Omar López <zomars@me.com>

* fixes typo

* Apply suggestions from code review

Co-authored-by: alannnc <alannnc@gmail.com>

* cleaning

---------

Co-authored-by: Alex van Andel <me@alexvanandel.com>
Co-authored-by: Omar López <zomars@me.com>
Co-authored-by: alannnc <alannnc@gmail.com>
2023-03-03 09:33:16 -07:00
517cfde5b8 Feature/ Manage Booking Questions (#6560)
* WIP

* Create Booking Questions builder

* Renaming things

* wip

* wip

* Implement Add Guests and other fixes

* Fixes after testing

* Fix wrong status code 404

* Fixes

* Lint fixes

* Self review comments addressed

* More self review comments addressed

* Feedback from zomars

* BugFixes after testing

* More fixes discovered during review

* Update packages/lib/hooks/useHasPaidPlan.ts

Co-authored-by: Omar López <zomars@me.com>

* More fixes discovered during review

* Update packages/ui/components/form/inputs/Input.tsx

Co-authored-by: Omar López <zomars@me.com>

* More fixes discovered during review

* Update packages/features/bookings/lib/getBookingFields.ts

Co-authored-by: sean-brydon <55134778+sean-brydon@users.noreply.github.com>

* More PR review fixes

* Hide label using labelSrOnly

* Fix Carinas feedback and implement 2 workflows thingy

* Misc fixes

* Fixes from Loom comments and PR

* Fix a lint errr

* Fix cancellation reason

* Fix regression in edit due to name conflict check

* Update packages/features/form-builder/FormBuilder.tsx

Co-authored-by: Carina Wollendorfer <30310907+CarinaWolli@users.noreply.github.com>

* Fix options not set when default value is used

* Restoring reqBody to avoid uneeded conflicts with main

* Type fix

* Update apps/web/components/booking/pages/BookingPage.tsx

Co-authored-by: Omar López <zomars@me.com>

* Update packages/features/form-builder/FormBuilder.tsx

Co-authored-by: Omar López <zomars@me.com>

* Update apps/web/components/booking/pages/BookingPage.tsx

Co-authored-by: Omar López <zomars@me.com>

* Apply suggestions from code review

Co-authored-by: Omar López <zomars@me.com>

* Show fields but mark them disabled

* Apply suggestions from code review

Co-authored-by: Omar López <zomars@me.com>

* More comments

* Fix booking success page crash when a booking doesnt have newly added required fields response

* Dark theme asterisk not visible

* Make location required in zodSchema as was there in production

* Linting

* Remove _metadata.ts files for apps that have config.json

* Revert "Remove _metadata.ts files for apps that have config.json"

This reverts commit d79bdd336cf312a30a8943af94c059947bd91ccd.

* Fix lint error

* Fix missing condition for samlSPConfig

* Delete unexpectedly added file

* yarn.lock change not required

* fix types

* Make checkboxes rounded

* Fix defaultLabel being stored as label due to SSR rendering

* Shaved 16kb from booking page

* Explicit types for profile

* Show payment value only if price is greater than 0

* Fix type error

* Add back inferred types as they are failing

* Fix duplicate label on number

---------

Co-authored-by: zomars <zomars@me.com>
Co-authored-by: sean-brydon <55134778+sean-brydon@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Carina Wollendorfer <30310907+CarinaWolli@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Efraín Rochín <roae.85@gmail.com>
2023-03-02 11:15:28 -07:00
0ec71e52ef Team Workflows (#7038)
Co-authored-by: Hariom Balhara <hariombalhara@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: CarinaWolli <wollencarina@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: zomars <zomars@me.com>
Co-authored-by: Peer Richelsen <peeroke@gmail.com>
2023-02-27 12:54:43 +05:30
Alex van Andel 5f7d904349 Fixed href's to go to the right place (#7377) 2023-02-24 11:39:09 -07:00
Ben Hybert 207bcb9a97 fix non-admin team preview button (#7301) 2023-02-23 15:03:33 -07:00
sean-brydon c8019edb57 User email as impersonation if username is null (#7250) 2023-02-21 17:12:26 +00:00