Commit Graph
142 Commits
Author SHA1 Message Date
Omar LópezandAnik Dhabal Babu 97b920744e feat: adds last active timestamp (#17261)
Co-authored-by: Anik Dhabal Babu <81948346+anikdhabal@users.noreply.github.com>
2024-11-20 00:38:20 +05:30
VijayandAnik Dhabal Babu 7b94822c8d fix: add default schedule while creating org member (#16855)
* add default schedule while creating org user

* naming as per review comments

* added e2e test

* move bookTeamEvent and expectPageNotFound to testUtils

* Update EventTeamAssignmentTab.tsx

* Update AddMembersWithSwitch.tsx

* Update utils.ts

---------

Co-authored-by: Anik Dhabal Babu <81948346+anikdhabal@users.noreply.github.com>
2024-11-18 20:03:24 +05:30
Omar López 02cecd6707 chore: Cleanup Close.com (#16929) 2024-11-13 15:14:31 -05:00
sean-brydon f1111c9d42 show who a RR was reassigned to on auto (#17454) 2024-11-05 12:44:49 -03:00
Keith Williams ed6d88e30f perf: Allow bypassing 3rd party calendar busy times (#17492)
* perf: Allow bypassing 3rd party calendar busy times

* Fix typing issues

* Fixed API v1 build

* Another fix for API v1
2024-11-05 12:31:33 -03:00
Udit Takkarandsean ebd5ca6ceb fix: people filter in /bookings and create OOO modal (#17396)
* fix: people filter in /bookings

* refactor: lazy loading people filters and OOO

* chore: type errr

* chore: type errr

* fallback to username if no name is set

---------

Co-authored-by: sean <sean@brydon.io>
2024-10-31 14:57:07 +00:00
sean-brydonandPeer Richelsen e728ed74ce fix: add reassignedBy and reassign reason to both status (#17418)
* add reassignedBy and reassign reason to both status

* fix w-full issue in dialog

* fix types

---------

Co-authored-by: Peer Richelsen <peeroke@gmail.com>
2024-10-31 12:32:05 +00:00
sean-brydon 55671db5fd fix: virtualised member list for reassign (#17386)
* wip virtual list for reassignemnt

* order in alpha and prio order

* loading state

* add flex shrink so status symbol doesnt move

* add gap to each item to make hovering not feel squished

* a11y indexing tab group

* useInViewObserver hook and move to lib

* use correct intersection target

* fix type errors

* remove type
2024-10-29 17:47:43 +00:00
c5402d8bd7 fix: give reason to reassign - allow team members to reassign even if busy (#17328)
Co-authored-by: CarinaWolli <wollencarina@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Omar López <zomars@me.com>
2024-10-25 19:13:26 +00:00
sean-brydon 52e1a58904 handle gracefully and log error (#17310) 2024-10-24 21:59:42 +00:00
sean-brydon af94c64f46 catch error when no users are found (#17308) 2024-10-24 20:55:10 +00:00
sean-brydon 0949bbf167 feat: add availability shown in rr reassign (#17287)
* (feat) add availability status to select

* add logic for confirmation modal on unavailable host

* fix type error

* fix type error

* more type fixes

* fix types
2024-10-24 12:38:03 +01:00
6df994389b feat: round robin handover to specific host (#17215)
* frontend dialog

* handler + fe calling handler

* reafctors + start work on fix hosts tests

* restore rr

* update tests + fixing types

* use a getRRHostsToReasign handler + error handle + i18n

* typefixes

* assert type

* fix: adds missing translation

* Update roundRobinManualReassignment.ts

* Update roundRobinManualReassignment.ts

* Update apps/web/components/dialog/ReassignDialog.tsx

Co-authored-by: Carina Wollendorfer <30310907+CarinaWolli@users.noreply.github.com>

* Update roundRobinManualReassignment.ts

---------

Co-authored-by: Udit Takkar <53316345+Udit-takkar@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: zomars <zomars@me.com>
Co-authored-by: Carina Wollendorfer <30310907+CarinaWolli@users.noreply.github.com>
2024-10-21 19:52:09 -07:00
2be9fc8bc0 fix: email-address with apostrophe not accepted (#15535)
Co-authored-by: Keith Williams <keithwillcode@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Omar López <zomars@me.com>
Co-authored-by: Amit Sharma <74371312+Amit91848@users.noreply.github.com>
2024-10-15 00:21:26 +00:00
Rajiv SahalandMorgan 5726d18027 feat: member management for platform (#16803)
* init members page for platform

* add missing icon

* add members tab to sidebar

* use data from useMe query instead of useSession

* return user profiles since platform users are stored there

* small refactor

* fixup

* remove unused logs from console

* fixup

* resolve merge conflicts

* add missing tabs for members and billing

* update schema

* fixup

* memoise selection options for org and platform

* update onSubmit handler

* resolve merge conflicts

* add members tab

* improve team billing view when user not subscribed

* update members tab

* add function to find if user is admin of team

* update invite members handler to handle platform user as well

---------

Co-authored-by: Morgan <33722304+ThyMinimalDev@users.noreply.github.com>
2024-10-14 21:19:02 +03:00
Udit Takkar 50f6aa5f58 perf: refactor and replacing viewer.teams.getMinimal with viewer.teams.get (#16552) 2024-10-10 12:51:07 -07:00
Anik Dhabal Babu 83d7bf322a fix: add missing options for team memberlist table (#17017)
* fix: missing option for team memberlist table

* update
2024-10-09 18:23:45 +01:00
Carina WollendorferandCarinaWolli b5fa43f086 feat: checkbox to count managed events for team-wide limits (#16923)
Co-authored-by: CarinaWolli <wollencarina@gmail.com>
2024-10-07 11:36:50 -04:00
+12 a4a3eb5ea9 refactor: Billing service (#15366)
* WIP: Billing service

* WIP

* Update __handler.ts

* Update index.ts

* WIP

* WIP

Signed-off-by: zomars <zomars@me.com>

* WIP

Signed-off-by: zomars <zomars@me.com>

* Update delete.handler.ts

* Update delete.handler.ts

* Update internal-team-billing.ts

* WIP

* Type fixes

Signed-off-by: zomars <zomars@me.com>

* WIP

Signed-off-by: zomars <zomars@me.com>

* Discard changes to apps/api/v2/src/ee/event-types/event-types_2024_04_15/controllers/event-types.controller.ts

* Discard changes to packages/app-store/skype/config.json

* style: update text area (#15934)

* chore: update text-editor input

* chore: update text-editor input

* final update

* Update Editor.tsx

---------

Co-authored-by: unknown <adhabal2002@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Anik Dhabal Babu <81948346+anikdhabal@users.noreply.github.com>

* fix: #15697 Assignment warning modal poping up ,even when hosts are added . (#15699)

* removed reduntand check on assignedusers

* update for managed eventtype

* formatted

* comments

* Updated comments

* extracted checkForEmptyAssignment and added tests

* updated comments

* updated to show dialog also when not yet saved

* update translations

* updated comments

* updated translation

* updated types

* chore: update naming and comments

* Delete apps/web/lib/checkForEmptyAssignment.ts

deleted since file was renamed

* Delete apps/web/test/lib/checkForEmptyAssignment.test.ts

deleted as the file is renamed to be more descriptive

* update to do teamcheck before

* chore: revert name to CheckForEmptyAssignment

* updated check conditions

* updated useEffect dependencies

---------

Co-authored-by: Anik Dhabal Babu <81948346+anikdhabal@users.noreply.github.com>

* fix: getting an error when a team member tries to leave (#15925)

a team

Co-authored-by: Somay Chauhan <somaychauhan98@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Amit Sharma <74371312+Amit91848@users.noreply.github.com>

* feat: add transitions to more components (#15916)

* add transitions to more components

* chore: Remove duplicate class

* fix: Change minimum number of teams required for org self-serve (#15955)

* fix: Change minimum number of teams required for org self-serve

Signed-off-by: Souptik Datta <souptikdatta2001@gmail.com>

* refactor: Use a new constant for displaying org helper text dialogue

Signed-off-by: Souptik Datta <souptikdatta2001@gmail.com>

* Update packages/lib/constants.ts

* Update turbo.json

---------

Signed-off-by: Souptik Datta <souptikdatta2001@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Keith Williams <keithwillcode@gmail.com>

* feat: pwa ready and add shortcut for quick access (#15957)

* chore: Update site.webmanifest with additional display properties

* chore: Update site.webmanifest with additional display properties

* Update apps/web/public/site.webmanifest

---------

Co-authored-by: Keith Williams <keithwillcode@gmail.com>

* i18n: update translations for "by proceeding, ..." (#15921)

* feat: Add title attribute to iframe in embed.ts (#15944)

* feat: Add title attribute to iframe in embed.ts

* Update packages/embeds/embed-core/src/embed.ts

---------

Co-authored-by: Hariom Balhara <hariombalhara@gmail.com>

* fix: Assignment reminder modal appears when deleting a team event type (#15544)

* fix: Assignment reminder modal appears when deleting a team event type

* update

* Update EventTypeSingleLayout.tsx

* Update event-types-single-view.tsx

* update

* Early return https://handbook.cal.com/engineering/best-practices/prefer-early-returns

---------

Co-authored-by: Keith Williams <keithwillcode@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Hariom <hariombalhara@gmail.com>

* fix: Add CORP and COEP headers to embedded pages (#15275)

* Add CORP headers

* Improve test

* Add unit tests as well

---------

Co-authored-by: Keith Williams <keithwillcode@gmail.com>

* feat: No-show bookings - do not count towards a member's round robin assignment (#15323)

* feat: No-show bookings - do not count towards a member's round robin assignment

* filter no show organizer

* remove logs

* fix: filter bookings where host attendee is no show

* fix: use not condition for noShow

* chore: test

* add default false for noShowHost

* Revert "chore: test"

This reverts commit c914a8fc4a14ca9c7d8c4a08ff8b0f463789171c.

* chore: integration test

* fix: noShowHost not working for null

* Update packages/lib/server/getLuckyUser.ts

* chore: update test description

---------

Co-authored-by: Joe Au-Yeung <65426560+joeauyeung@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Udit Takkar <53316345+Udit-takkar@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: gh0st91848 <gh0st91848@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Hariom Balhara <hariombalhara@gmail.com>

* refactor: v1 orgs unlimited teams (#15908)

* refactor: v1 orgs unlimited teams

* fix: response message ownerId

---------

Co-authored-by: Keith Williams <keithwillcode@gmail.com>

* fix: refresh connect atoms on token change (#15933)

* added dropdown

* change comment

* fix: added types

---------

Co-authored-by: Morgan <33722304+ThyMinimalDev@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Keith Williams <keithwillcode@gmail.com>

* fix: Next.js bundle analysis (#15903)

* fix: Next.js bundle analysis

* Added the main checkout back

* fix: type in webhook payload (#15912)

Co-authored-by: CarinaWolli <wollencarina@gmail.com>

* fix: auto accept (#15975)

* fix: auto accept

* Update packages/lib/server/repository/organization.ts

Co-authored-by: Hariom Balhara <hariombalhara@gmail.com>

---------

Co-authored-by: Hariom Balhara <hariombalhara@gmail.com>

* fix: Broken GitHub workflows (#15979)

* test: Delete credential endpoint (#15322)

* Init

* Add mock trpc context

* Intro mockDatabaseClient

* Introduce mockDatabaseClient class

* Add delete video app test

* Add calendar test

* Remove unused func from bookingScenario

* Remove console.log

* Add app repository

* Add createMany method to event type repository

* Remove instance of MockDatabaseClient from video test

* Add destination calendar repository

* Remove instances of MockDatabaseClient

* abstract logic to own handler

* Remove dev dependency

* Clean up

* Type fix

* Pull yarn.lock from main

---------

Co-authored-by: Anik Dhabal Babu <81948346+anikdhabal@users.noreply.github.com>

* fix: #15967 Show better error when wrong variable is used in custom event name (#15974)

* update to show exact err msg with custom event name

* updated tests for validateCustomEventName

---------

Co-authored-by: Keith Williams <keithwillcode@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Anik Dhabal Babu <81948346+anikdhabal@users.noreply.github.com>

* WIP

Signed-off-by: zomars <zomars@me.com>

* Update yarn.lock

* Update publish.handler.ts

* Update internal-team-billing.test.ts

* rename create to init

* remove sync services

* wip tests for delete team

* wip tets

* wip tests

* tests/internal-test

* remove return that is inaccessable

* remove team calls to use repository

* remove redudant file

* update team repo

* add stripe mocks and test

* fix constants

* tests to main stripe handler

* remove logs

* fix constants

* Update packages/features/ee/billing/api/webhook/_customer.subscription.deleted.team-plan.ts

Co-authored-by: Omar López <zomars@me.com>

* move workflow logic to a service

* use static method > creating new class

* fix: remove http code deep in repo + tests

* Feedback

* Update index.ts

* Type fix

* Lazy load fixes

---------

Signed-off-by: zomars <zomars@me.com>
Signed-off-by: Souptik Datta <souptikdatta2001@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Rohan Advani <122167726+RNAdvani@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: unknown <adhabal2002@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Anik Dhabal Babu <81948346+anikdhabal@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Vijay <vijayraghav22@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Somay Chauhan <somaychauhan98@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Amit Sharma <74371312+Amit91848@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Hichem Fantar <hichemfantar2049@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Souptik Datta <souptikdatta2001@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Keith Williams <keithwillcode@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Johannes Maendle <141119154+jomaendle2@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Hariom Balhara <hariombalhara@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Joe Au-Yeung <65426560+joeauyeung@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Udit Takkar <53316345+Udit-takkar@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: gh0st91848 <gh0st91848@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Lauris Skraucis <lauris.skraucis@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Morgan <33722304+ThyMinimalDev@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Carina Wollendorfer <30310907+CarinaWolli@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: CarinaWolli <wollencarina@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: sean-brydon <55134778+sean-brydon@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: sean-brydon <sean@cal.com>
Co-authored-by: sean <sean@brydon.io>
2024-10-04 13:44:50 -07:00
2a734faf45 fix: undefined in meeting url workflow variable (#16771)
* make bookerUrl mandatory

* add missing bookerUrl

* add fallback

* fix roundRObinReassignment

* clean up

* allow bookerUrl to be undefined

* code clean up

* make bookerUrl mandatory

* fix type errors

* fix type error

---------

Co-authored-by: CarinaWolli <wollencarina@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Joe Au-Yeung <65426560+joeauyeung@users.noreply.github.com>
2024-09-30 15:25:51 -04:00
9e980dc0ab feat: global booking limits for teams (#16614)
* add booking booking to team settings

* add update mutation

* add missing export

* fix dirty state

* first version of global team limits in getUserAvailability

* add test setup

* create seperate test file for global limits

* add tests for all units

* move limitManager and booking limit functions outside of getUserAvailability

* add migration

* clean up code

* move yearly booking count to booking repository

* code clean up

* don't count rescheduling booking

* add test for getSchedule

* fix type error

* fix type error

* fix type error

* fix from and end date for fetching bookings

* reuse functions

* allow null for bookingLimits

* remove bookings from managed event type

* fix type error

* code clean up

* small fixes form clean up

* fix type issue

* same fixes in teams/_post

* fix existing tz issue

* tests for fix

* adds missingn await

* imrove description

* remove spreading

* fix reschedule issue with booking limits

* fix reschedule error with booking durations

* remove useeffect

* undo commit

* add bookingLimits to UpdateOrgTeamDto

* fix unit tests

* Prepare view for app router migration

* throw error if not in ascending order

* fix disabled update button

---------

Co-authored-by: CarinaWolli <wollencarina@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Joe Au-Yeung <j.auyeung419@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Joe Au-Yeung <65426560+joeauyeung@users.noreply.github.com>
2024-09-23 14:21:40 -04:00
sean-brydon e7415fe6e2 feat: update vitest version v0.34 to V2.11 (#16676)
* update version

* fix button to match new spec

* migrate tests to objectContaining

* fix tests

* update RTL

* yarn.lock update

* bump fetch mock to latest vitest version

* update deep mock to use vitest 2.0

* fix mock prisma type cast

* meet base test fn singature for V2

* remove console.log from next test
2024-09-17 19:09:55 +01:00
Anik Dhabal Babu 9bfd933699 fix: managed eventype is not deleted to the assigned user when team is deleted (#16621) 2024-09-13 23:40:25 +01:00
6e7012757f feat: replace team list view with org list view UI and fix team view user availability (#15344)
* feat: replace team list view with org list view UI and fix team view user availability

* update

* update2

* some changes

* Remove old team availability modal - fix flex direction

* fix

* fix type error

* update

* update

* fix type error

* update

* upfate edit sheet

* final update

* fix flaky e2e

* fix e2e

* typo

* profile update flow

* fix type error and refactor

* small update

* NIT

* update

* chore: fix types

* update

---------

Co-authored-by: sean-brydon <sean@cal.com>
Co-authored-by: Amit Sharma <74371312+Amit91848@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Udit Takkar <53316345+Udit-takkar@users.noreply.github.com>
2024-09-13 19:06:40 +05:30
Benny Joo 71ae3f157a chore: Fix bundle error occurring in Next.js Bundle Analysis CI job (#16548)
* fix bundle error

* revert
2024-09-09 22:25:25 +09:00
Udit TakkarandJoe Au-Yeung 19634073e9 refactor: improve team members page performance (#16155)
* fix: simplify workflow page and improve load time

* chore: use new endpoint

* chore: save progress

* refactor: code

* refactor: remove not requried code

* chore: remove schema

* chore: fix typ

* chore: improve

* chore: change name

* chore: remove unused

* chore: remove page

* refactor: teams page

* feat: add auto scroll

* chore: create validate unique invite

* fix: auth check

* fix: optimistic update

* chore

* fix: add loading

* fix: improvements

* chore: remove

* chore

* chore: fix teams page

* fix: team profile page

* fix: appearance page

* fix: sso view

* fix: type err

* feat: defer loading connected Apps

* fix: type err

* fix: type error

* fix: type err

* fix: connectedApps type

* chore: move

* chore: missing export

* feat: add search by name

* fix: display role change

* fix: use setInfiniteData

* chore: save progress

* test: add unit tests for loading members

* fix: test

* chore: update name

* fix: bugs and improvements

* chore: change variable name

* test: add tests for checkCanAccessMembers

* refactor: performance

---------

Co-authored-by: Joe Au-Yeung <65426560+joeauyeung@users.noreply.github.com>
2024-08-29 13:32:54 +05:30
Omar López a091c60618 fix: uncaught types errors in invite members team handler (#16109) 2024-08-19 20:27:37 +00:00
Joe Au-YeungandCarinaWolli 8fa39f2ae5 feat: Round robin reassignment via round robin algorithm [CAL-3138] (#14308)
* add reassign host to edit dropdown

* add dialog to reassign rr host

* Design improvements

* add translations

* only show reassign for admin/owner

* add first version of email template

* Init rr assign endpoint

* Pass booking information to rr assign endpoint

* Only allow attendee of booking to reassign themselves

* Send email to reassigned and cancelled member

* On reassign change calendar events

* Add workflows for new host

* On reassign new host - rr

* Fix icon

* Abstract reassignment logic

* Update calendar invite

* Add tests

* Clean up

* Merge with `main`

* Type fixes

* Add back dialog and handle no available hosts

* Handle if rr host is not organizer

* Fix calendar invites when organizer doesn't change

* Clean up

* Clean up

* Type fixes

* Type fixes

* Type fixes

* Type fixes

* Type fix

* Type fixes

* Type fixes

* Add custom responses to evt object

* Type fixes

* Type fix

* Type fix

* Type fixes

* Type fixes

* Type fix

* Type fix

* Update tests

* Type fixes

* Fix tests

* Fix tests

* Add booking repository

* Fix tests

* Fix tests

* Add doesUserIdHaveAccessToBooking for user

* Add check if user is team admin

* Check user permission tRPC route

* Type fixes

* Correct Promise.all

* UI fixes

* UI fixes

* Remove unused assigned hosts prop

* Type fix

* Remove unused frontend code

* Include user priority

* Fallback to event type users for older event types

* Get booking workflow reminder

* Revert back to eventType.hosts

* Fix lint

* Handle changing workflows

* Type fixes

* Type fixes

* Type fix

* Fix tests

* Update new booking imports

* Fix imports

* Type fix

* Type fix

* Fix adding all members to reassignment emails

* Fix cancelled RR emails to show old host

* Ensure consistent event titles

* Send new event workflows to new host

* Change event name if organizer changed

* Fix query error

* Delete old booking reference when reassigning

* Type fixes

* Type fixes

* Fix test

* Rename func isAdminOfTeamOrParentOrg

* Select specific workflow fields

* Address workflow feedback

* Delete const

* Address feedback

---------

Co-authored-by: CarinaWolli <wollencarina@gmail.com>
2024-08-06 13:42:46 +02:00
40df4cf511 fix: Add strict checks for email to create an organization (#15976)
* Verify email first

* Only allow company emails for org creation

---------

Co-authored-by: sean-brydon <55134778+sean-brydon@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Peer Richelsen <peeroke@gmail.com>
2024-07-30 11:52:10 +00:00
2c517f4878 fix: getting an error when a team member tries to leave (#15925)
a team

Co-authored-by: Somay Chauhan <somaychauhan98@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Amit Sharma <74371312+Amit91848@users.noreply.github.com>
2024-07-29 07:21:56 +03:00
Hariom BalharaandUdit Takkar 5becc95fc4 feat: Add a fresh signup to matching organization after email verification (#15705)
* Support automatically adding user to organization

* Use Repository

* Fix unit test

* Code Improvements

* Fix type error

---------

Co-authored-by: Udit Takkar <53316345+Udit-takkar@users.noreply.github.com>
2024-07-20 12:22:42 +05:30
c4104af8a2 feat: org-wide workflows (#15083)
* add org to create workflow button

* add save button for testing in dev mode

* add select all to multi select dropdown

* fix select all

* pass isOrg to WorkflowDetailsPage

* add checkbox to apply to all including future

* fix count text on select

* WIP schema

* shows teams in dropdown

* add team option to UI

* [WIP] refactor for update handler

* filter out "all" from activeOn

* fix type error

* create more helper functions

* create reusable function for scheduling all booking reminders

* finish update workflows for orgs (without testing)

* fix isAuthorized check for orgs

* fix getting newActiveOn

* move all helper functions to util file

* more code clean up

* fix deleting reminders for org workflows

* fix adding and editing steps

* update form data when workflow is saved

* code clean up

* fixing creating/deleting reminders when user is member of several teams

* fix setting activeOn for teams in useffect

* add on delete cascade

* make multiSelectSchenbox searchable

* set activeOn correctly when checkbox true

* WIP

* fix type errors in MultiSelectCheckboxes

* implemented scheduling org-wide workfow notifications (not yet tested)

* fix type errors

* type error

* add missing changes from merge conflict

* remote not needed include statement

* fix type errors

* code clean up + some todo comments

* support org workflows for cancelled workflows

* delete reminders from removed members

* remove reminders if isActiveOnAll is turned off

* fix unti test and type error

* code clean up

* create basis for testing to book org team event

* create org workflow with active team

* fix getting active org workflows on team + test setup

* fix creating workflow step for tests

* fix first org test

* add test for user event type with org workflow active

* use deleteAllWorkflowReminders everywhere

* add test for deleteRemindersFromRemovedActiveOn

* fix type errors

* make all tests pass

* fix type error

* fix getSchedule test

* code clean up

* add missing import

* fix type error

* fix tests

* code clean up

* fix imports

* update reminders when trigger was changed

* check for teamId before userId in reminderScheduler

* move getOrgIdFromMemberOrTeamId to different folder

* code clean up

* fix tests

* test setup for scheduleBookingReminders

* fix typo

* add tests for scheduleBookingReminders

* fix prisma default import

* fix workflowStep type

* add scheduleBookingReminders test for sms

* return dummy sid for scheduleSMS testMode

* clean up + fixes

* add lost changes from merge

* get teamId and userId from incoming evt object

* removing not needed select

* add org support for scheduleMandatory email reminder

* add other teams to dropdown

* move getAllWorkflows to seperate file and call it in parent function

* include org wide workflows in createNewSeat

* some fixes + code clean up

* add new team to select text count when including future teams is checked

* fix upsert and remove sms reminder field

* correctly update activeOn if 'including future ...' is enabled

* list active Org workflows in event workflows settings

* fix sms reminder field in all handlers

* add helper function to check if step was edited

* fix active on badge on workflow

* fix type error

* fix double reminders

* add teamId: null for userWorkflow query

* fix activeOnAll with managed event types

* add missing teamId in getAllWorkflows

* add a dafaut to prisma param

* fix managed event types on select all user workflows

* code clean up

* better variable name

* small fixes in update handler

* fix test name to match function name

* add info badge

* fix workflow count in event type settings

* fix getting bookings from children manged event types

* delete reminders when user is not part of any time no more

* implement feedback

* fix disbale workflow in event type settings

* fix remove member

* create new function getAllWorkflowsFromEventType

* add some removed code

* use promise.allSettled when deleting workflow reminders

* create new function deleteWorkflowRemindersOfRemovedMember.ts

* fix userId param

* delete org worklfows when team is disbanded

* don't trigger active on all workflow if not part of any team

* fix active on count badge

* add test for deleteWorkflowRemidnersOfRemovedMember

* trigger workflow also if not member of any subteam

* fix failing test

* remove unused code

* use testId for go back button

* fixes for managed event types & activateEventTypeHandler

* code clean up

* don't activate workflow on locked managed event type

* fix type error

* type error

* more type fixes

* feedback

---------

Co-authored-by: CarinaWolli <wollencarina@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Hariom Balhara <hariombalhara@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Keith Williams <keithwillcode@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Udit Takkar <53316345+Udit-takkar@users.noreply.github.com>
2024-07-08 17:44:11 +05:30
Hariom Balhara 6670bbc1d7 fix: Error in team members migration during org onboarding (#15349)
* fix: Error in team members migration during org onboarding

* Add invitationMemberHandler tests

* Add unit tests

* Improve tests and refactor

* Improve tests and refactor

* Fix type issue

* Fix createNewUsersConnectToOrgIfExists args
2024-06-27 00:53:55 +00:00
Omar Lópezandsean-brydon 4f944ec12d hotfix: team billing on batch operations (#15570)
Co-authored-by: sean-brydon <55134778+sean-brydon@users.noreply.github.com>
2024-06-26 12:06:07 +00:00
78ea4d2f68 chore: Remove deprecated logo/avatar/away fields (#14705)
* chore: Remove deprecated logo/avatar/away fields

* Use right variables for accounts-step-card

* Remove more deprecated logo/avatar usage

* Dont drop the fields until all usages are gone

* Remove the avatar/logo drops for staggered release

* fix: Typescript blindspot (unvalidated include fields)

* fix: Further updates (mostly to API) typescript missed

---------

Co-authored-by: Udit Takkar <53316345+Udit-takkar@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Bailey Pumfleet <bailey@pumfleet.co.uk>
Co-authored-by: Carina Wollendorfer <30310907+CarinaWolli@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Peer Richelsen <peeroke@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Keith Williams <keithwillcode@gmail.com>
2024-06-05 16:44:31 +00:00
Hariom Balhara e7c638c1e4 fix: Wrong error message when inviting (#15332)
* fix: Wrong message when inviting

* Fix num users invited
2024-06-05 13:23:47 +00:00
Amit SharmaandSomay Chauhan 60b61eb625 feat: ability to assign people to round robin from org members (#14199)
* feat: ability to assign people to round robin from org members

* fix: include schedulingtype in filter

* fix: type check

* rename to EventTypesList

* rename to teams, change icon to link, early return if no events or teamId

* filter scheduling type array, change filter name

* rename to bulkAddMembersToTeams and bulkAddMembersToEventTypes

* filter refactor

* remove bulk

* filter remove null return

* Revert "filter remove null return"

This reverts commit 8ae6296dac24e5081b5896bb9dfe0c000c0f7faf.

* show checked if user already host in event type

* check boxes if user is part of the team

* remove hosts on unchecking boxes

* fix isSelected condition

* remove selected members from teams

---------

Co-authored-by: Somay Chauhan <somaychauhan98@gmail.com>
2024-06-01 21:30:52 +00:00
Amit Sharma 23bb06cc36 fix: Avatars not showing when using bookings filter (#15271) 2024-05-31 08:25:10 +00:00
sean-brydon 793c0c60e3 test: get upgradeable test (#15261)
* Add test for defaeult handler

* tests: add tests for getUsersTopbanner-getUpgradeable

* Import router to use userId
2024-05-30 12:28:40 +00:00
Hariom Balhara 917c7b0764 fix: Allow less than 30 seats for orgs (#14995)
* fix: Allow less than 30 seats for orgs

* Add test

* Stub env variables
2024-05-13 11:37:10 +00:00
Lauris Skraucis b8890c841c fix: managed user timeZone, timeFormat and weekStart during creation (#14955)
* refactor: create, update user inputs use types instead of custom validators

* fix: save weekStart, timeFormat, timeZone when creating user

* fix: save weekStart, timeFormat, timeZone when creating user

* e2e: fix env variables and test weekStart, timeZone and timeFormat during user create
2024-05-09 10:25:14 -03:00
3a0c766ed5 fix: Support adding a non-existent email as the owner of the organization (#14569)
* fix: Support adding an non-existent email as the owner of the organization

* Remove dead code

* fixes

* add test

* self review changes

* Update packages/trpc/server/routers/viewer/organizations/create.handler.ts

Co-authored-by: Joe Au-Yeung <65426560+joeauyeung@users.noreply.github.com>

* Fix typo everywhere

---------

Co-authored-by: Joe Au-Yeung <65426560+joeauyeung@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Peer Richelsen <peeroke@gmail.com>
2024-05-06 07:09:22 +00:00
sean-brydonandHariom 3ce6c23603 fix: Update visibility of team members based on user role (#14629)
* fix: team memebrs being hidden for admin when org is private and they are not org admin

* chore: remove console.loog

* chore: make permissionCheck more readable

* test: push e2e test for normal privacy banner in orgs

* test: add a few more edge cases

* chore: negate names

* feat: update func to make more sense

* Fix

---------

Co-authored-by: Hariom <hariombalhara@gmail.com>
2024-04-22 13:45:28 +00:00
Alex van Andel d25c043046 chore: Remove all avatar/logo references (#14532)
* chore: Remove all avatar/logo references

* Updated user profile to only use avatarUrl

* fix: minor style issue

* chore: Remove redundant includeTeamLogo

* fix: Use right avatar default in event type list

* fix: placeholder avatar team profile, target

* chore: Add logoUrl/avatarUrl to JWT

* fix: Bunch of org avatar issues, fix members list

* Fix logoUrl on org pages

* More type fixes

* Hopefully final type fixes

* Another round of type fixes

* fix: UserForm ts

* fix: Handle as return types, not input types

* fix: Remove profile and add avatarUrl

* fix: notFound as const

* fix: Seeder avatarUrl params

* revert: Migration changes for easier recovery

* fix: Add explicit type to builder as avatar is now set

* Add logoUrl to unpublished entity

* Avatar test out of scope here

* fix: Use the new avatarUrl after save

* chore: Removed getOrgAvatarUrl/getTeamAvatarUrl

* fix: Update sidebar image immediately after change

* Unable to safe unnamed user, so default

* fix: Unpublished page, add organization test

* Add more tests
2024-04-18 21:54:16 -07:00
sean-brydon 39aa848e9e fix: update sub-team slug - update tempOrgRedirect (#14523) 2024-04-16 01:14:41 +00:00
Hariom Balhara 65df5ac0e4 fix: Allow unpublished org to serve redirected links plus other org onboarding fixes (#14337)
* fix: Allow unpublished org to serve redirected links

* fix: Fix team event link for unpublished org

* fixes

* Rename variable

* Add minimum teams requirement for upgrade

* Fixes

* PR Feedback addressed
2024-04-09 10:33:39 +01:00
sean-brydonandKeith Williams e3b7264208 fix: filter and listMember handler (#14429)
* fix: filter and listMember handler

* Update packages/trpc/server/routers/viewer/teams/listMembers.handler.ts

Co-authored-by: Keith Williams <keithwillcode@gmail.com>

* Update packages/features/bookings/components/PeopleFilter.tsx

---------

Co-authored-by: Keith Williams <keithwillcode@gmail.com>
2024-04-05 11:51:22 -03:00
b3f4cfab32 feat: new org onboarding wizard (#13139)
* added layouts for moving teams step

* added admin section for org creation step

* extended org creation to also move existing teams

* wip

* wip

* wip

* further changes

* Add checkout for org in onboarding

* Fix ts errors

* Self review feedback

* Self review addressed

* Fix unit tests

* Fix ts error

* Seans feedback addressed

* feat: fix correct accounts pending

* fix: unit tests for new invite member permissions

* tests: org admin onboarding tests for existing user

* tests: Inital user self serve flow

* chore: update teamAndUserFixture to create X amount of teams

* chore: add testId to card actionButton

* test: add test-Id to continue or checkout button

* tests: add tests for migrating existing teams

* feat: match new designs

* fix: isAdminCheck

* chore: fix pricing copy

* fix: flacky tests

* Fix tests?

* More test fixes

* Check all checkboxes

* Fix type error

* Fix failing test and typescript issues

* Fix unpaid org allowing auto-add users

* Add self-serve flag

* Skip tests

---------

Co-authored-by: Alex van Andel <me@alexvanandel.com>
Co-authored-by: Hariom <hariombalhara@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: sean-brydon <sean@cal.com>
Co-authored-by: Joe Au-Yeung <j.auyeung419@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Joe Au-Yeung <65426560+joeauyeung@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Omar López <zomars@me.com>
2024-04-03 18:53:02 +05:30
Lauris Skraucis ef498c6ed6 feat: distinguish managed platform users (#14207)
* feat: add isPlatformManaged property to user

* do not allow deleting non managed users

* refactor: rename managed user create and update inputs

* refactor response code

* feat: add isPlatformManaged when creating managed user

* fix TS
2024-03-25 18:48:51 +01:00
+24 0a15483c46 feat: platform atoms + api v2 (#14106)
* add connect to cal atom

* add connect to cal to atoms package index

* shadcn setup

* update packages

* button component from shadcn

* dumb button component

* replace button with dumb button component

* update commenst and change url param

* chore: setting up monorepo packages for platforms (#12572)

* chore: init platform folders strucutre and api proxy

* fixup! chore: init platform folders strucutre and api proxy

* chore: init database oAuth platform client schema

* fixup! chore: init database oAuth platform client schema

* fix config path after move to folder /v1

* feat: scaffold v2 API (#12554)

* init nest project

* add kysely as a separate package

* add ee folder with license

* prettier: format v2 api same as mono repo

* migrate over Eriks nestjs poc

* schema generation script

* ee license file

* nest poc eslint file

* remove prisma-kysely from v2 api

* prepare for mergin platform: remove prisma-kysely because incorrect checksum

* add prisma-kysely to packages/prisma

* move to apps/api/v2

* rename v2 package

* readme update

* Update apps/api/v2/env.example

* env typo

* env typo

---------

Co-authored-by: Erik <erik@erosemberg.com>
Co-authored-by: Morgan Vernay <morgan@cal.com>

* chore: init platform packages (#12603)

* chore: init platform packages

* fixup! chore: init platform packages

* fixup! fixup! chore: init platform packages

* fix: type in package.json

* fixup! fixup! fixup! chore: init platform packages

* fixup! fixup! fixup! fixup! chore: init platform packages

* fixup! fixup! fixup! fixup! fixup! chore: init platform packages

* fixup! fixup! fixup! fixup! fixup! fixup! chore: init platform packages

---------

Co-authored-by: Lauris Skraucis <lauris.skraucis@gmail.com>

* chore: platform more permissions utils and tests (#12613)

* chore: more permisions utils and tests

* chore: tests

* feat: validate `CalProvider` api keys (#12672)

* fix: signup nit (#12585)

* Disable submit on empty form

* Fix submit

---------

Co-authored-by: Peer Richelsen <peeroke@gmail.com>

* New Crowdin translations by Github Action

* fix: Signup options are not disabled (#12610)

* fix: Signup options are not disabled

* fixes/signup disabling suggested changes done

* chore: signup and login improvements

---------

Co-authored-by: Udit Takkar <udit222001@gmail.com>

* fix: typo in @calcom/emails readme (#12615)

* fix: handle reschedule request for dynamic meetings (#12275)

* chore: [app-router-migration-1] migrate the pages in `settings/admin` to the app directory (#12561)

Co-authored-by: Dmytro Hryshyn <dev.dmytroh@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: DmytroHryshyn <125881252+DmytroHryshyn@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: zomars <zomars@me.com>

* chore: added cursor-pointer to img upload (#12624)

* added cursor-pointer to img upload

* nit

* feat: add clear filters option in bookings page (#12629)

* add clear filters option

* fix vscode settings.json

* use removeAllQueryParams()

* fix yarn lock

* remove toggleoption

* feat: display long durations in hours on booking (#12631)

Co-authored-by: Udit Takkar <53316345+Udit-takkar@users.noreply.github.com>

* New Crowdin translations by Github Action

* fix: workaround for future app dir routes

* feat: Allow only first slot to be booked (#12636)

Co-authored-by: Morgan Vernay <morgan@cal.com>

* New Crowdin translations by Github Action

* feat: add matomo analytics app (#12646)

* chore: Sentry Wrapper with Performance and Error Tracing (#12642)

* add wrapper for sentry and update functions in 'getUserAvailability'. Update tracesSampleRate to 1.0

* Make Sentry Wrapper utilize parent transaction, if it exists.

* Update wrapper for functions to inherit parameters from the child function

* add comment of when to use the wrapper

* check for sentry before wrapping, if not call unwrapped function

* refactored wrapper to have async and sync separate functions that utilize helpers for common behaviour

* update type of args to unknown

* fixed types of returns from wrapped functions

---------

Co-authored-by: Morgan <33722304+ThyMinimalDev@users.noreply.github.com>

* validate api keys to set error and key states for api keys

* organize error messages into one place

* set error messages from errors file instead of hardcoding value

* fix incorrect constant name

---------

Co-authored-by: sean-brydon <55134778+sean-brydon@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Peer Richelsen <peeroke@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Crowdin Bot <support+bot@crowdin.com>
Co-authored-by: Pratik Kumar <70286186+Pratik-Kumar-621@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Udit Takkar <udit222001@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Samyabrata Maji <116789799+samyabrata-maji@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Manpreet Singh <manpoffc@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Benny Joo <sldisek783@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Dmytro Hryshyn <dev.dmytroh@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: DmytroHryshyn <125881252+DmytroHryshyn@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: zomars <zomars@me.com>
Co-authored-by: Varun Prahlad Balani <varunprahladbalani@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Mike Zhou <mikezhoudev@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Udit Takkar <53316345+Udit-takkar@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Haran Rajkumar <haranrajkumar97@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Morgan Vernay <morgan@cal.com>
Co-authored-by: Harshith Pabbati <pabbatiharshith@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Brendan Woodward <73412688+bwoody13@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Morgan <33722304+ThyMinimalDev@users.noreply.github.com>

* fix: storybook atom import

* feat: oauth clients management (#12604)

* feat: oAuth create and update dtos

* feat: WIP oAuth repository

* feat: oAuth controller and module

* refactor: rename cal oAuth to simply oauth

* fix: controller update client

* add oAuth client module to endpoints module

* refactor: OAuthClientRepository

* refactor

* status codes for controller

* oauth create return

* fix: oAuth client only for v2 API

* remove repository as provider from its module

* fix: oAuth module, have repository in providers

* fix: make endpoints run

* comment out oauth prisma schema code: coming next

* refactor: remove api-key authguard (#12675)

* chore: Prisma exception filters (#12679)

* fix: get prisma schema from package @calcom/prisma (#12692)

* fix: get prisma schema from package @calcom/prisma

* fixup! fix: get prisma schema from package @calcom/prisma

* fixup! fixup! fix: get prisma schema from package @calcom/prisma

* fix: prettier config

* fixup! fix: prettier config

* chore: create authenticated user guard (#12677)

* chore: wip next-auth-guard for apiv2

* refactor: use NextAuthGuard on all OAuthClientController routes

* refactor: use passport to get next user

* exclude password from prisma read service

* Revert "exclude password from prisma read service"

This reverts commit 24b1f8ed59f6d99f0ecc589c691efb0ac1f2ac3b.

* fix: userRepo sanitize password

* refactor: function order in UserRepository

* implement user repository service

* refactor: strict null checks for TS

* refactor: fix strict null checks

* delete res locals type

* refactor: switch from zod to class-validator for oAuth client

* refactor: switch from zod to class-validator for booking

* refactor: rename dtos folder to input folder

* fix: create migration for prisma schema oauth clients table

* feature: post oAuth client

* refactor: rename oAuth client_secret to secret

* stricter ts config + oauth secret

* remove migrations

* fix: improve response type

* improve error code types

* fix: prettier by removing eslint as its not needed

* refactor: eslint fix files

* wip organization oauth_lcient

* fix import types

* fix team schema platformOAuthClient name

* fix: import packages transpiled

* feat: roles guard

* refactor: use organisationId instead of userId

* fix: jwt secret signing not having jwt_secret

* fix: stop importing input DTOs as types

* fix: jwt sign expecting plain object

* add sentry, routes logger, generic response type

* fix test config

* fixup! fix test config

* refactor: dont await async function return

* feat: fallback value for getEnv

* feat: add helmet for security

* feat: organization guard

* refactor: check if user set in RolesGuard

* refactor: remove roles requirement for oauth read

* chore: add exceptions filters

* fix: api key strategy throws errors

* chore: set e2e tests

* chore: centralize api type in package

* feat: user repository relations

* feat: user repository relations

* Revert "feat: user repository relations"

This reverts commit 1802b256b5a6e5c9b6a62138c8cb1b6f75ed401b.

* Revert "feat: user repository relations"

This reverts commit 4a8f52583d95ff15b6254694c976d8ec9ce0e546.

* test: mock next auth

* fixup! test: mock next auth

* test:oAuth  authed user but no org

* refactor: remove unused type

* refactor: organisation guard based on Membership table

* refactor: folder and file structure

* fix: small changes exception filters

* refactor: merge organization and roles guards into one guard

* fix: remove old export

* fix: org roles guard

---------

Co-authored-by: supalarry <lauris.skraucis@gmail.com>

* chore: OAuth clients tests and fixes (#12762)

* chore: add tests and fixes

* fixup! chore: add tests and fixes

* fixup! fixup! chore: add tests and fixes

* fixup! fixup! fixup! chore: add tests and fixes

* fixup! fixup! fixup! fixup! chore: add tests and fixes

* fixup! fixup! fixup! fixup! fixup! chore: add tests and fixes

* fixup! fixup! fixup! fixup! fixup! fixup! chore: add tests and fixes

* fix: remove unused imports

* chore: move repos to feature folder (#12769)

* chore: rename repositories

* fix yarn.lock

* feat: oauth client guard (#12814)

* feat: oAuth client guard

* refactor test

* refactor: move oauth-client guard to oauth module

* refactor: separate jest config from package.json

* fix: resolving paths in jest tests

* fix: tests

* jest setup file

* fix: jest test warnings about .js platform constants imports

* refactor: test repository fixtures

* remove allowjs

* ignore js files in ts-jest

* make oauth client module global

* make oauth client module global

* feat: platform oAuth clients frontend (#12867)

* add oauth client to settings

* fix imports

* add react and axios

* oauth client form and card components

* hooks for oauth clients data

* index page for oauth clients

* oauth client list component

* oauth client form page

* shift atoms into platform

* init platform folder

* refactor handleSubmit functioin

* platform

* platform

* platform parts

* revert tsconfig constant platform

* fix: useOauthClients

* feat: create oauth client with api

* fix: add prettier to platform type package

* fixup! fix: add prettier to platform type package

* chore: class-validator types in platform package

* add types for delete oauth client iput

* add onSuccess and onError methods

* update oauth client card view with client id and secret

* cleanup comments

* split oauth persisit hook into create and delete hooks

* fix: oauth client creation / deletion / listing

* fixup! fix: oauth client creation / deletion / listing

* fix: comment logo for now

* fix: layout setting org keys

* cleanup comments

* minor style fixes, add logic for client permissions

* show toast after deleting client

* not passing clint logo at the moment

---------

Co-authored-by: Morgan Vernay <morgan@cal.com>

* chore(platform): OAuth Flow (#12798)

* fixup! chore(platform): OAuth Flow (#12798)

* feat: CRUD for oAuth users (#12853)

* user controller with oauth guard

* crud repository and controller operations

* add user controller to user module

* refactor: oauth guard

* connect user with oauth client upon creation

* fix: test

* wip: e2e test

* refactor: findUniqueOrThrow -> findUnique user

* test: POST user request

* feat: permissions guard

* e2e tests

* e2e

* e2e refactor

* e2e refactor

* reflector decorator check refactor

* refactor oauth guard

* remov unused imports

* log message

* delete permissions decorator and guard

* remove delete user endpoint

* remove delete user endpoint

* refactor: route structure

* remove get oauth client decorator

* delete unecessary e2e config changes

* remove set header in post test

* fix: oauth guard test on empty db

* revert: add previously removed constant to fulfill merge platform

* fix: import to satisfy platform branch merge

* use real implementation of access token guard

* generate access & refresh tokens and fix e2e

* fix: oauth client e2e test

* refactor: variable naming

* refactor

* rename test file

* remove oauth client from request

* refactor: v2 API (#12913)

* Use Boolean only instead of git add src/modules/auth/guard/organization-roles/organization-roles.guard.ts

* move tests next to files they test

* replace .. in import paths with absolute path

* camelCase instead of snake_case for access and refresh token variables

* user sanitize function Typescript friendly

* restructure oAuth clients folder: example for other folders

* restructure bookings module

* organize modules in auth, endpoints, repositories, services

* organize auth module

* organize repositories

* organize inputs

* rename OAuthClientGuard to OAuthClientCredentialsGuard

* add error messages

* add error messages

* clientId as param in oauth-flow & schema mapping

* camelCase instead of snake_case for clientId and clientSecret

* access token guard as passport strategy

* folder structure as features

* get rid of index files

* feat: endpoint for deleting oAuth users & oAuth users returned data (#12912)

* feat: delete oAuth users

* check if access token matches userId in parameter

* driveby: return only user id and email in oauth users endpoints

* refactor: access token errors (#12932)

* change error messages

* error message if access token does not exist in our database

* token expired 498

* access token expired message as constant

* store 498 status code as const

* fix: access token error less information given

* chore: invalid access token const

---------

Co-authored-by: Morgan Vernay <morgan@cal.com>

* feat: external gcal (#12954)

* wip connect gcal

* feat: add external google calendar

* fixup! feat: add external google calendar

* fix: google calendar oauth check invalid

* google cal check tests

* use zod

* fix: await validate access token service

* chore: e2e tests for oAuth flow (#13005)

* fix: accessing length of undefined

* refactor: GetUser throw error if no user provided

* fix: cascade delete PlatformAuthorizationToken if owner or client deleted

* test: POST /authorize

* refactor oauth-flow controller

* refactor oauth-flow controller

* new function to get authorization token by client user ids

* refactor token service

* fix: re-created access and refresh tokens having not unique secret

* oauth flow tests

* oauth flow tests

* feat: abstracted jwt service (#13016)

* remove unused JwtModule from the auth module

* feat: create abstracted jwt service

* refactor: tokens module and service use new jwt service

* refactor: oauth-client module and repository use new jwt service

* implement Morgans requests

* Basic atoms in barebone example platform apps (#13006)

* example app

* example app

* dev move

* fix: more entry points

* fixup! fix: more entry points

* refactor: v2 API (#12913)

* Use Boolean only instead of git add src/modules/auth/guard/organization-roles/organization-roles.guard.ts

* move tests next to files they test

* replace .. in import paths with absolute path

* camelCase instead of snake_case for access and refresh token variables

* user sanitize function Typescript friendly

* restructure oAuth clients folder: example for other folders

* restructure bookings module

* organize modules in auth, endpoints, repositories, services

* organize auth module

* organize repositories

* organize inputs

* rename OAuthClientGuard to OAuthClientCredentialsGuard

* add error messages

* add error messages

* clientId as param in oauth-flow & schema mapping

* camelCase instead of snake_case for clientId and clientSecret

* access token guard as passport strategy

* folder structure as features

* get rid of index files

* feat: endpoint for deleting oAuth users & oAuth users returned data (#12912)

* feat: delete oAuth users

* check if access token matches userId in parameter

* driveby: return only user id and email in oauth users endpoints

* Connect CalProvider and GCal

* Connect CalProvider and GCal

* return response interceptor to handle failed requests

* handle failed requests using axios intercepter

* cal provider refresh tokens, external gcal

* external gcal

* cal provider refresh and retries

* remove console.log

* refactor

* ignore built atoms css

* remove change to token repo

* refactor

* refactor

* downdgrade vite of unrelated packages

* move gcal endpoints to platform

* gcal service

* refactor: use atoms provider

---------

Co-authored-by: Lauris Skraucis <lauris.skraucis@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Ryukemeister <sahalrajiv-extc@atharvacoe.ac.in>

* feat: user schedule management (#13053)

* platform-constants package: list of accepted schedule timezones

* feat: schedules endpoint to create schedule with default availability

* refactor: rename function

* refactor: store userId for availabilities

* feat: createSchedule endpoint

* feat: get schedules/default

* feat: getSchedule by id

* feat: get all schedules

* feat: delete schedule

* feat: update schedule

* check user owns schedule

* empty test

* define returned data on controller level not repository

* define returned data on controller level not repository

* Revert "define returned data on controller level not repository"

This reverts commit 4c292a0f0762f58bdcad0707ad8eef7408390800.

* use luxton

* put availabilities out of ee

* use guard on controller level

* refactor

* e2e test schedule creation

* remove log

* test

* default schedule get test

* update schedule test

* delete schedule test

* fix update test

* different email for schedules e2e

* driveby: fix yarn test

* schedule inputs availabilities as array

* re-use BaseStrategy class

* feat: me endpoint v2 api (#13274)

* feat: me endpoint v2 api

* simplify

* chore: NestJS throttling (#13011)

* fix: v2 throttling setup (#13402)

* fix: v2 throttling

* fix: setup redis locally

* move sentry files to api v1

* chore: calcom platform libraries (#13444)

* fixup! chore: calcom platform libraries (#13444)

* fix: fix managed users

* feat: user timezone management in `CalProvider` (#13361)

* hooks to fetch and update user timezone

* add react query package

* add logic to check for change in user timezone and update it

* hook to handle timezone changes

* shift timezone handling logic into separate custom hook

* rename variables

* rename hook to get a user

* call useTimezone hook inside of cal provider

* minor refactors

* add variables for api endpoints

* use URL constructor for creating endpoints

* key prop not needed

* use URL constructor for creating endpoints

* chore: package json scripts

* fix(atoms): fix import path of useUpdateUserTimezone

* fix(atoms): build constants and fix ENDPOINTS const

* feat: v2 api event type endpoints (#13449)

* build platform-libraries

* make getEventTypeById compatible with default PrismaClient

* feat: fetch event type endpoint

* handle event type not found

* e2e test for GET

* test

* determine is user org admin for getEventTypeId correctly

* prisma type like before

* add negative test

* POST event-type and return event-type for api and atom

* POST event-type and return event-type for api and atom

* feat: create default user event types when creating managed user

* feat: v2 api me PUT endpoint (#13486)

* add timeZone to me endpoint

* feat: me endpoint PUT

* reset package.json

* standardize creation and updating of user

* user creation: capitalize timezones and week start

* default event type constants in const file

* refactor: defaultTimezone Europe/London in response schema

* refactor: validators

* refactor: default schedule in schedules endpoints

* refactor: patch instead of put

* fix: getEventTypeById organizationId (#13554)

* chore: transpile more libraries functions

* feat: overlay calendar busy dates events (#13581)

* feat: overlay calendar busy times events

* fixup! feat: overlay calendar busy times events

* fixup! fixup! feat: overlay calendar busy times events

* fixup! fixup! fixup! feat: overlay calendar busy times events

* refactor: schedules for atom (#13585)

* schedules get.handler transformers as util functions

* export schedule transformers from platform-libraries package

* schedules for atom

* refactor: schedules response service format response

* remove unused injected dependency

* fix: prevent duplicate calendar account linking (#13310)

* fix: prevent signing up multiple times from same account

* revert: lark calendar changes

* credential clean up if duplicate

* fix code duplication and check before credential creation

* feat: useRouterQuery allow unset queryParam

* feat: showToast on account duplication attempt

* Small tweak to copy

* Updated other calendars not to use checkDuplicateCalendar

* Add account already linked to apps/installed/calendar

---------

Co-authored-by: Keith Williams <keithwillcode@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Alex van Andel <me@alexvanandel.com>
Co-authored-by: Udit Takkar <53316345+Udit-takkar@users.noreply.github.com>

* Revert event-type profile based querying (#13588)

* test: Bookings: Add more automated tests for organization (#13576)

* Avoid selecting unused props

* Add automated tests

* Add existing user invite and booking

---------

Co-authored-by: Joe Au-Yeung <65426560+joeauyeung@users.noreply.github.com>

* fix: organization user shouldn't be asked for payment for a premium username (#13535)

Co-authored-by: Joe Au-Yeung <65426560+joeauyeung@users.noreply.github.com>

* chore: refactor handle new reccuring booking (#13597)

* chore: refactor handle new reccuring booking

* fixup! chore: refactor handle new reccuring booking

* fixup! fixup! chore: refactor handle new reccuring booking

* test: Create unit tests for the questions (teste2e-multiSelectQuestion) (#11569)

* Remove unnecessary changes

* add changes

* Requested changes

* Requested changes

* FIx failing tests

* FIx failing tests

* Update regularBookings.ts

* FIx failing tests

* Refactor

* add unit tests for all questions

---------

Co-authored-by: gitstart-calcom <gitstart-calcom@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: GitStart-Cal.com <121884634+gitstart-calcom@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: gitstart-calcom <gitstart@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Morgan <33722304+ThyMinimalDev@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Joe Au-Yeung <65426560+joeauyeung@users.noreply.github.com>

* fix: update valid_for_secs (#13604)

* fix: Fixes teams UI load issue (#13593)

* fixes teams uiload issue

* revert: yarn.lock

---------

Co-authored-by: Udit Takkar <udit222001@gmail.com>

* chore: upgrades boxyhq jackson (#13477)

* chore: upgrades boxyhq jackson

* Update jackson.ts

reduces bundle size

* Update yarn.lock

* Update apps/web/next.config.js

* Upgrades again

---------

Co-authored-by: Keith Williams <keithwillcode@gmail.com>

* upgrades copycat

* feat: PLA-47 Reserve Slots Handler (#13607)

* PLA-44 feat: Platform getPublicEvent (#13596)

* chore: getPublicEvent

* chore: fix

* feat: booker atom bookings platform endpoints (#13613)

* feat: handle new booking

* wip

* feat: handle recurring and instant booking

* fixup! feat: handle recurring and instant booking

---------

Co-authored-by: Peer Richelsen <peeroke@gmail.com>

* fix: v2 not running (#13636)

* fix: import from platform-libraries instead of lib

* fix: typescript error

* fix: provide EventTypesRepository to SlotsService

* fix: small change

* Merge branch 'main' into platform

* fix: make v2 run after user model changes (#13653)

* feat: event type atom user connected and destination calendars endpoint (#13559)

* extract connected calendars logic in re-usable platform-libraries function

* extract connected calendars logic in re-usable platform-libraries function

* extract connected calendars logic in re-usable platform-libraries function

* calendars endpoints

* enable calendars endpoint

* calendars type form platform-libraries instead of lib

* finish merging platform branch

* fix dbWrite

* fix: issue after merge platform

* fix: new abstracted function export

* change ee/overlay-calendars to ee/calendars endpoint

* refactor: merge overlay service with calendars service

* ts fix

* body -> query

* chore: Platform get schedule (#13696)

* chore: get available slots

* chore: infer event type isTeam

* chore: nit

* chore: Delete selected slot (#13692)

Co-authored-by: Morgan Vernay <morgan@cal.com>

* feat: v2 endpoint for availability atom timezones (#13687)

* refactor: move cityTimezones handler to lib

* test: incorrect timezone when creating oauth user

* refactor: standardize time zone validation

* feat: schedules/time-zones endpoint returning possible time zones

* refactor: @IsValidTimezone load allowed timezones dynamically

* chore: split timezones to its own trpc router

---------

Co-authored-by: Morgan Vernay <morgan@cal.com>

* fix after merge main

* feat: platform useGetPublicEvent (#13752)

* feat: platform useGetPublicEvent

* chore: move public event type to libraries

* chore: use const for query key

* fixup CalendarBusyTimesInput optional params

* feat: platform use get available slots (#13756)

* feat: platform use get available slots

* fixup! feat: platform use get available slots

* feat: platform use get connected calendars (#13757)

* chore: platform enable cors (#13774)

* chore: enable cors

* fixup! chore: enable cors

* feat: platform use get calendars busy times (#13759)

* fixup! feat: platform use get calendars busy times (#13759)

* feat: platform use slots hooks (#13785)

* feat: platform use slots hooks

* fixup! feat: platform use slots hooks

* fixup! fixup! feat: platform use slots hooks

* fixup! fixup! fixup! feat: platform use slots hooks

* fixup! fixup! fixup! fixup! feat: platform use slots hooks

* fixup! feat: platform use slots hooks (#13785)

* feat: platform use create boookings hooks (#13797)

* feat:  `Availability Settings` atom (#13762)

* styling and updating the examples app

* add custom hooks for availability settings atom

* update default exports

* minor updates

* update cal provider to use react query

* availability settings atom

* dialog from shadcn

* navbar for examples app

* add select skeleton loader in calcom ui packages

* refactors

* define rtl for cal provider

* fox trpc call to avoid merge conflicts

* fix issues caused by merges

* revert changes for rtl

* hook to fetch every city timezones

* implement useGetCityTimezones into timezone component

* minor fix

* update hooks

* add props and intergrate into avaialibility component

* add missing await

* remove logs

* add comments

* invalidate queries after settled

* toaster from shadcn

* add toaster into cal provider

* implement toast on event handlers

* add classnames prop to accept custom styles

* passing custom styles

* update packages

* remove comments

* fix: styling

* fix: useUpdateSchedule

* fixup! fix: useUpdateSchedule

* wip

* feat: availability setting atom

* fixup! feat: availability setting atom

* fixup! fixup! feat: availability setting atom

* fixup! fixup! fixup! feat: availability setting atom

* fixup! fixup! fixup! fixup! feat: availability setting atom

---------

Co-authored-by: Morgan Vernay <morgan@cal.com>

* fix: atoms import

* chore: lock

* fix: types

* fixup! fix: types

* refactor: v2 user timezones (#13944)

* fix: OAuth client form improvements (#13837)

* rename app to apps

* fix type errors, validate redirect url and other fixes

* enable user to add multiple redirect uris

* add id to input to make labels clickable

* translations for oauth form

* improve styles, add translations and add select all button for permissions

* add permissions for profile read and write

* fixes

* nit

* use `useFieldArray` for dynamic fields

---------

Co-authored-by: Morgan <33722304+ThyMinimalDev@users.noreply.github.com>

* refactor: check organizationId primarily on user profile (#13969)

* refactor: attach movedToProfile to user

* refactor: check organizationId primarily on user profile

* fix: resolve TS errors to build v2 for prod (#13858)

* feat: atoms typescript build (#13864)

* fix: atoms typescript build

* refactor: dayjs

* refactor: meticulous

* refactor: use vite for type generation

* tsconfig

* feat: given user timezone update update default schedule timezone (#13981)

* refactor: standardize schedules api response

* fix: schedules e2e tests

* refactor: use IsTimeZone class-validator instead of custom built one

* feat: validate managed user timezone

* feat: update default schedule when me schedule updated

* refactor: standardize v2 api returned data (#13984)

* feat: V2 api swagger (#13804)

* feat: v2 API swagger docs

* fix: query param not showing up in docs

* latest swagger.json

* refactor: remove scaffolded sample endpoint

* separate internal endpoints

* oauth-clients and oauth flow docs only in dev

* oauth-clients and oauth flow docs only in dev

* create oauth client response doc

* responses for oauth-clients

* document development only endpoints

* chore: consume auth token on exchange (#13993)

* feat: docker build for v2 (#13918)

* fix: resolve TS errors to build v2 for prod

* WIP: api v2 docker

* arg env dockerfile

* wip

* Revert "wip"

This reverts commit 232adf5b969ef004ae907f3e85b12c2715d9b6bc.

* wip

* wip

* fix docker

* fix docker

* fix docker

* docker

* docker

* expose port 80

* feat: oauth client permissions guard (#14020)

* feat: Permissions guard

* feat: Permissions guard

* tests

* feat: use permissions guard for event types

* extra permissions test

* fix tests

* bokings, gcal, me and schedules permissions

* chore: use availability settings atom and fix useTimezone platform hook (#13934)

* replace availabiilty settings with atom component

* add more props for custom styles

* replace intl with dayjs

* review feedback fixes

* fix: v2 api typescript errors (#14059)

* fix: start:prod script

* fix: v2 me module dependencies (#14073)

* feat: check v2 request origin (#14074)

* feat: check v2 request origin

* drive by: remove console log in test

---------

Co-authored-by: Lauris <lauris@Lauriss-Laptop.local>

* fix date overrides typing issues (#14091)

Co-authored-by: Morgan <33722304+ThyMinimalDev@users.noreply.github.com>

* fix: v2 e2e tests (#14088)

* fix: v2 e2e tests

* fix: yarn e2e tests run 1 after another

* fix gcal test

---------

Co-authored-by: Lauris <lauris@Lauriss-Laptop.local>

* fix: availability atom and access token origin strategy

* fix: availability atom get error from unknown

* feat: booker atom platform wrapper (#14036)

* feat: booker atom, fix hooks

* wip

* feat: booker atom platform wrapper

* fix conflicts

* fix: build v2 internal dependencies upon v2 build

* fix typing of useDeleteOAuth

* fix: isplatform timezone select improt booker event meta

* fixup! Merge branch 'platform' into feat-booker-atom-platform

* refactor

* add video call event types

* disable email and set managed user names

---------

Co-authored-by: supalarry <lauris.skraucis@gmail.com>

* update yarn.lock

* Update .prettierignore

* update post install

* fix: post install

* fix yarn lock

* fix: post install

* fix: types

* feat: enable user control over timezone changes and helpers for query params (#14049)

* helpers to get and set value of a query paramater

* add event handlers and props to figure out the timezone preference of a user

* make onTimeZoneChange handler optional

* fixup

* fix merge conflicts

* fixup

* revert changes

* fixup

* fixup

---------

Co-authored-by: Alex van Andel <me@alexvanandel.com>

* fix: usetimezone import

* fix: prisma client import

* fix: prisma client import

* fix: prisma client import

* remove post install using vite

* ts fix attempt: pin prisma to same version

* Revert "ts fix attempt: pin prisma to same version"

This reverts commit 2c309f52e3a881e2dbda4185f45e77967bef6925.

* resolve v2 prisma to calcom prisma

* sync v2 and typescript deps

* sync atoms package

* lock file updat

* fix: platform web components move out of pages folder

* ui: allow experimental decorators to fix ts ci error

* app-store: allow experimental decorators to fix ts ci error

* web: allow experimental decorators to fix ts ci error

* fix: github actions v2 api secrets

* add license

* mock useIsPlatform for tests

* fix timezone select tests

* mock useLocale

* fix tests

* fix tests

* fix tests

* fix github actions

* chore: temporarily disable redis (#14142)

* fix: only one migration file for platform

* fix api v1 files location

* fix: disable apiv2 test in ci

---------

Co-authored-by: Ryukemeister <sahalrajiv-extc@atharvacoe.ac.in>
Co-authored-by: Lauris Skraucis <lauris.skraucis@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Erik <erik@erosemberg.com>
Co-authored-by: sean-brydon <55134778+sean-brydon@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Peer Richelsen <peeroke@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Crowdin Bot <support+bot@crowdin.com>
Co-authored-by: Pratik Kumar <70286186+Pratik-Kumar-621@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Udit Takkar <udit222001@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Samyabrata Maji <116789799+samyabrata-maji@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Manpreet Singh <manpoffc@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Benny Joo <sldisek783@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Dmytro Hryshyn <dev.dmytroh@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: DmytroHryshyn <125881252+DmytroHryshyn@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: zomars <zomars@me.com>
Co-authored-by: Varun Prahlad Balani <varunprahladbalani@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Mike Zhou <mikezhoudev@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Udit Takkar <53316345+Udit-takkar@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Haran Rajkumar <haranrajkumar97@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Harshith Pabbati <pabbatiharshith@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Brendan Woodward <73412688+bwoody13@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Amit Sharma <74371312+Amit91848@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Keith Williams <keithwillcode@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Alex van Andel <me@alexvanandel.com>
Co-authored-by: Hariom Balhara <hariombalhara@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Joe Au-Yeung <65426560+joeauyeung@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: gitstart-app[bot] <57568882+gitstart-app[bot]@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: gitstart-calcom <gitstart-calcom@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: GitStart-Cal.com <121884634+gitstart-calcom@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: gitstart-calcom <gitstart@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Anant Jain <75206987+anantJjain@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Lauris <lauris@Lauriss-Laptop.local>
Co-authored-by: supalarry <laurisskraucis@gmail.com>
2024-03-20 13:23:19 +02:00