30ba168fc3
chore: bump @trpc/* and @tanstack/react-query ( #13335 )
...
Co-authored-by: Peer Richelsen <peeroke@gmail.com >
Co-authored-by: Omar López <zomars@me.com >
Co-authored-by: CarinaWolli <wollencarina@gmail.com >
Co-authored-by: Alex van Andel <me@alexvanandel.com >
Co-authored-by: zomars <zomars@me.com >
Co-authored-by: Udit Takkar <53316345+Udit-takkar@users.noreply.github.com >
Co-authored-by: Benny Joo <sldisek783@gmail.com >
Co-authored-by: Carina Wollendorfer <30310907+CarinaWolli@users.noreply.github.com >
Co-authored-by: Gergő Móricz <mo.geryy@gmail.com >
Co-authored-by: Keith Williams <keithwillcode@gmail.com >
2024-01-23 16:42:29 -07:00
DmytroHryshyn and Benny Joo
bdd1d3a99d
chore: [app-router-migration 16]: migrate routing forms page ( #13015 )
...
Co-authored-by: Benny Joo <sldisek783@gmail.com >
2024-01-19 11:57:08 -07:00
zomars
2408338ed4
Revert "chore: Chore team metadata table + isOrganization migration from metadata ( #12828 )"
...
This reverts commit aabfd3b3f6 .
2024-01-16 12:20:51 -07:00
aabfd3b3f6
chore: Chore team metadata table + isOrganization migration from metadata ( #12828 )
...
* Migration+schema changes
* Remove org utils from schema
* Users fixture
* Auth signup handlers
* checkIsOrg fn
* use team.isOrganization > metadata
* Add isOrganization to getTeamWithMembers query
* list handler + optimise queries
* Update trpc handlers to use team.isOrganization && orgSettings table
* Update fixture
* Fix typo in prisma.schema
* next auth options use organizationSettings instread of tema metadata
* Admin tooling
* Updating components to use orgsettings over metadata
* Add unique index + fix org lib files
* validateUsername
* Add a seperate unique constraint between isOrg and slug
* Invite Member Logic
* fix resend file
* force isOrg to exist
* Team settings
* update createOrUpdateMemberships
* fix: admin get handler
* fix: team list handler - improve select
* fix: update admin update handler
* fix: settings layout - team get select
* organziationSettings Schema + adminupdate
* organziationSettings Schema + adminupdate
* typefix onSubtmi
* Fix:team repo throwing error if no metadata is found
* fix: add onDelete to be cascade instead of restri
* fix: org - team invite e2e
* fix: team invites not working in subteam context
* rename to organizationID
* fix user fixture team names
* Fix the organization created in tests
* fix: update organization metadata
* variable rename
* Reuse isOrganization
* variable rename
* Remove unnecessary optional chaining
* Update packages/trpc/server/routers/viewer/organizations/adminUpdate.handler.ts
Co-authored-by: Hariom Balhara <hariombalhara@gmail.com >
* Update packages/trpc/server/routers/viewer/organizations/adminUpdate.handler.ts
Co-authored-by: Hariom Balhara <hariombalhara@gmail.com >
* Update packages/trpc/server/routers/viewer/organizations/create.handler.ts
---------
Co-authored-by: Hariom <hariombalhara@gmail.com >
Co-authored-by: Keith Williams <keithwillcode@gmail.com >
2024-01-16 10:18:17 +00:00
Udit Takkar and Peer Richelsen
6b26dbc6da
fix: checkbox color ( #12742 )
...
Co-authored-by: Peer Richelsen <peeroke@gmail.com >
2023-12-13 02:19:12 +00:00
1aa8b8439a
fix: change booking page filter ui to match Figma ( #12134 )
...
* fix: change booking page filter ui to match figma
* fix: style change for filters in mobile
* made all changes requested by reviewers
* fix: add clear filter
---------
Co-authored-by: Udit Takkar <53316345+Udit-takkar@users.noreply.github.com >
Co-authored-by: Udit Takkar <udit222001@gmail.com >
2023-12-12 11:29:13 +00:00
ca78be011c
chore: [app-router-migration-1] migrate the pages in settings/admin to the app directory ( #12561 )
...
Co-authored-by: Dmytro Hryshyn <dev.dmytroh@gmail.com >
Co-authored-by: DmytroHryshyn <125881252+DmytroHryshyn@users.noreply.github.com >
Co-authored-by: zomars <zomars@me.com >
2023-12-01 13:07:26 -07:00
Joe Au-Yeung
a5b5382306
fix: seats regression [CAL-2041]
...
## What does this PR do?
<!-- Please include a summary of the change and which issue is fixed. Please also include relevant motivation and context. List any dependencies that are required for this change. -->
- Passes the proper seats data in the new booker component between states and to the backend
Fixes #9779
Fixes #9749
Fixes #7967
Fixes #9942
<!-- Please provide a loom video for visual changes to speed up reviews
Loom Video: https://www.loom.com/
-->
## Type of change
<!-- Please delete bullets that are not relevant. -->
- Bug fix (non-breaking change which fixes an issue)
## How should this be tested?
<!-- Please describe the tests that you ran to verify your changes. Provide instructions so we can reproduce. Please also list any relevant details for your test configuration -->
**As the organizer**
- Create a seated event type
- Book at least 2 seats
- Reschedule the booking
- All attendees should be moved to the new booking
- Cancel the booking
- The event should be cancelled for all attendees
**As an attendee**
- [x] Book a seated event
- [x] Reschedule that booking to an empty slot
- [x] The attendee should be moved to that new slot
- [x] Reschedule onto a booking with occupied seats
- [x] The attendees should be merged
- [x] On that slot reschedule all attendees to a new slot
- [x] The former booking should be deleted
- [x] As the attendee cancel the booking
- [x] Only that attendee should be removed
## Mandatory Tasks
- [x] Make sure you have self-reviewed the code. A decent size PR without self-review might be rejected.
## Checklist
<!-- Please remove all the irrelevant bullets to your PR -->
2023-07-11 20:41:08 +05:30
Udit Takkar and Leo Giovanetti
8d7b2cfe51
feat: booking filters [CAL-1801] ( #9692 )
...
* feat: booking filters
Signed-off-by: Udit Takkar <udit.07814802719@cse.mait.ac.in >
* fix: responsive issues
Signed-off-by: Udit Takkar <udit.07814802719@cse.mait.ac.in >
* fix: only show accepted members in filter
Signed-off-by: Udit Takkar <udit.07814802719@cse.mait.ac.in >
* chore: translations
Signed-off-by: Udit Takkar <udit.07814802719@cse.mait.ac.in >
* fix: remove organizer default
Signed-off-by: Udit Takkar <udit.07814802719@cse.mait.ac.in >
* chore
Signed-off-by: Udit Takkar <udit.07814802719@cse.mait.ac.in >
* fix: remove locationValues
Signed-off-by: Udit Takkar <udit.07814802719@cse.mait.ac.in >
* fix: remove unused and mobile
Signed-off-by: Udit Takkar <udit.07814802719@cse.mait.ac.in >
---------
Signed-off-by: Udit Takkar <udit.07814802719@cse.mait.ac.in >
Co-authored-by: Leo Giovanetti <hello@leog.me >
2023-07-05 08:54:42 +05:30
Ciarán Hanrahan
6fb51db6ac
chore: small changes to dropdown & main sidebar ( #9719 )
2023-07-02 10:12:50 +00:00
78393a2b8b
feat: disable workflows and webhooks for orgs + UI changes [CAL-1873] ( #9504 )
...
Co-authored-by: sean-brydon <55134778+sean-brydon@users.noreply.github.com >
Co-authored-by: Leo Giovanetti <hello@leog.me >
Co-authored-by: Joe Au-Yeung <65426560+joeauyeung@users.noreply.github.com >
Co-authored-by: Udit Takkar <53316345+Udit-takkar@users.noreply.github.com >
Co-authored-by: Hariom Balhara <hariombalhara@gmail.com >
Co-authored-by: Udit Takkar <udit.07814802719@cse.mait.ac.in >
Co-authored-by: CarinaWolli <wollencarina@gmail.com >
Co-authored-by: zomars <zomars@me.com >
Co-authored-by: Efraín Rochín <roae.85@gmail.com >
2023-06-26 06:37:59 -04:00
79f34a4fc7
perf: [CAL-1928] Deduplicate eventTypes.getByViewer query ( #9700 )
...
Co-authored-by: alannnc <alannnc@gmail.com >
Co-authored-by: Udit Takkar <53316345+Udit-takkar@users.noreply.github.com >
2023-06-22 10:16:34 +02:00
Udit Takkar and Peer Richelsen
8816a18854
feat: team filters ( #9543 )
...
* feat: team filers
Signed-off-by: Udit Takkar <udit.07814802719@cse.mait.ac.in >
* fix: type error
Signed-off-by: Udit Takkar <udit.07814802719@cse.mait.ac.in >
* fix: remove filter from mobile
Signed-off-by: Udit Takkar <udit.07814802719@cse.mait.ac.in >
* fix: show heading when one item selected
Signed-off-by: Udit Takkar <udit.07814802719@cse.mait.ac.in >
---------
Signed-off-by: Udit Takkar <udit.07814802719@cse.mait.ac.in >
Co-authored-by: Peer Richelsen <peeroke@gmail.com >
2023-06-20 16:39:18 +02:00
Hariom Balhara
53224886e3
feat: Routing Forms/Teams Support ( #9417 )
2023-06-15 08:58:07 +00:00