Peer Richelsen
7b8bbaaa86
added lindy ( #20721 )
2025-04-16 14:27:53 +00:00
Omar López
ddfd3fda70
refactor: improve error handling in captureErrorsMiddleware ( #20718 )
2025-04-16 14:01:47 +00:00
Benny Joo
5972a6f77f
perf: Fetch data server-side for Webhook Create page ( #20675 )
...
* perf: fetch data server-side for create webhooks page
* refactor
* refactor
* refactor
* improve skeleton styling
* fix styling
2025-04-16 10:59:18 -03:00
9bc703a437
feat: Embed - Show skeleton loader when pageType is provided ( #20646 )
...
* mvp done
* wip
* fix ts errors and other code improvements
* fix ts errors
* ensure mobile layout support
* Make skeleton responsive on screen resize
* refactor
* Add test for EmbedElement
* make skeleton closer to pixel perfect
* Address PR feedback
* Remove PR_TODO
---------
Co-authored-by: Benny Joo <sldisek783@gmail.com >
Co-authored-by: amrit <iamamrit27@gmail.com >
2025-04-16 13:40:51 +00:00
Syed Ali Shahbaz
15aaf7f51b
fix: readonly ics error ( #20651 )
...
* readonly error fix
* warn instead of throwing err
* .
* .
* fix err
* dont throw error, only warn
* --
* remove skip writing as that's unnecessary
* fix api
2025-04-16 09:02:56 -03:00
Lauris Skraucis and Anik Dhabal Babu
c89a1877ae
feat: organization booking hooks ( #20611 )
...
* docs: request auth headers
* feat: useOrganizationsBookings hook
* feat: useOrganizationUserBookings hook
* rename hooks
* query params
* fix: organizations users bookings extract user from userId not auth
* fix: passing array from hook
* docs
* correct header doc
---------
Co-authored-by: Anik Dhabal Babu <81948346+anikdhabal@users.noreply.github.com >
2025-04-16 10:59:02 +03:00
Lauris Skraucis
15d2c0f858
feat: v2 return slots based on routing form response ( #20637 )
...
* feat: routing form response slots
* fix
* test routing form slots
* chore: bump libraries
* docs
* docs
* chore: api docs from main to merge main
* chore: regenerate api docs
2025-04-16 10:55:01 +03:00
Morgan
43a6663230
fix: routing form endpoints date filters validation ( #20715 )
2025-04-16 06:30:29 +00:00
58315e96c9
fix: don't allow seats for recurring events ( #19257 )
...
* fix: Don't allow seats for recurring events #19061
* update the commit with English
* Update common.json
* Update common.json
* Update common.json
* Add edge case when people have already enabled seats as well as recurring event
* fix type issue
* Handle case where seats and recurring is already enabled
* minor fix
* minor change
* typo
* Block backend functionality
* blocking new booking and other enhancements
* final-changes
* minor-changes
---------
Co-authored-by: Anik Dhabal Babu <81948346+anikdhabal@users.noreply.github.com >
Co-authored-by: Tushar Bhatt <95581504+TusharBhatt1@users.noreply.github.com >
Co-authored-by: Tushar <tusharbhatt0135@gmail.com >
2025-04-15 21:07:57 +00:00
sean-brydon
3e466022b8
fix availability CTA height ( #20714 )
2025-04-15 20:11:29 +00:00
Keith Williams
68c036cd0a
fix: Tasker import and error handling for routing form responses ( #20713 )
2025-04-15 19:43:54 +00:00
Benny Joo
77b656024a
feat: placeholder component for user dropdown to remove layout shift ( #20696 )
...
* feat
* refactor
2025-04-15 15:17:14 -04:00
amrit and Tushar Bhatt
89772a0dac
fix: make padding equal on availability toggle ( #20708 )
...
* fix: trigger lingo.dev by removing duplicate value
* fix: uneven height in toggle
* address mrge bots comments
* use tailwind
* fix: make padding equal for availability toggle
* Update apps/web/modules/availability/availability-view.tsx
---------
Co-authored-by: Tushar Bhatt <95581504+TusharBhatt1@users.noreply.github.com >
2025-04-15 18:40:04 +00:00
Giridhar
381c462660
feat: email workflow templates translation ( #20674 )
...
* Add translations in respective files
* implement multilingual support for email templates
* fix: indentation in common.js & typos in common.js and update.handler.ts
2025-04-15 23:56:34 +05:30
Shawn Caza and Tushar Bhatt
417acdaacb
fix: Improves dialog window that appears when there is no availability in a month. Adding a description to clarify limits when rolling or range period types are in use. ( #20451 )
...
* init
* updated typing, english localization text, used existing calculatePeriodLimits and isTimeViolatingFutureLimit to determine if go to next month button should be disabled
* improving copy
* semantic dialog heading tag, proper EN localization,
* reverting
* force local to origin
* Translations by LLM
* intit tests
* moving NoAvailability to its own file.
* refactor overlay component to encpsulate logic in hooks
* improved tests
* remove unintended change
* fix: period data type import. Providing default periodData values
* fix: type errors on event object
* fix: updates case in type import
* removing translations
* remove unnecessary import
* remove unnecessary import
* improving mocks for booker and logger
* moving tests to __tests__ folder
---------
Co-authored-by: Tushar Bhatt <95581504+TusharBhatt1@users.noreply.github.com >
2025-04-15 23:46:01 +05:30
Kartik Saini and Tushar Bhatt
1584dd3179
feat: Redirect to original event link for rescheduling cancelled booking ( #18605 )
...
* feat: redirect to original event link for rescheduling cancelled booking
* allow cancelled booking rescheduling when allowRescheduleForCancelledBooking is true
* chore
* fix test
* chore
---------
Co-authored-by: Tushar Bhatt <95581504+TusharBhatt1@users.noreply.github.com >
2025-04-15 14:09:18 -04:00
d66f983f56
feat: dry run behaviour for connect atoms ( #20699 )
...
* add dry run prop for mocking actual behaviour without actual api calls
* fix e2e tests
* fixup
* remove await present twice
* fix: adjust success toast for apple connect dry run
Co-Authored-By: rajiv@cal.com <rajiv@cal.com >
---------
Co-authored-by: Devin AI <158243242+devin-ai-integration[bot]@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: rajiv@cal.com <rajiv@cal.com >
2025-04-15 17:45:14 +00:00
Rajiv Sahal
b1f50fe22d
feat: dry run behaviour for AvailabilitySettings atom ( #20686 )
2025-04-15 22:24:21 +05:30
Rajiv Sahal
ce995c39f2
feat: dry run behaviour for event type atoms ( #20689 )
2025-04-15 22:23:51 +05:30
Rajiv Sahal
b99ea16b31
feat: dry run behaviour for CalendarSettings atom ( #20690 )
2025-04-15 22:23:05 +05:30
Lauris Skraucis
574d8882f4
refactor: required booking fields message ( #20688 )
2025-04-15 16:29:45 +00:00
GitHub Actions
b73f7f4a28
chore: release v5.2.0
Post release / release (push) Canceled after 0s
v5.2.0
2025-04-15 15:56:48 +00:00
e4ebe25626
fix: made text dependent on host's refund policy by conditionally rendering text. ( #20572 )
...
* made text dependent on host's refund policy by conditionally rendering refund message
* add more conditions in case of no refund message
* made refund message more appropriate
* Update apps/web/public/static/locales/en/common.json
* Update apps/web/public/static/locales/en/common.json
* Update apps/web/modules/bookings/views/bookings-single-view.tsx
---------
Co-authored-by: romit <romitgabani1@gmail.com >
Co-authored-by: Tushar Bhatt <95581504+TusharBhatt1@users.noreply.github.com >
2025-04-15 20:18:37 +05:30
amrit
7b6999831a
fix: uneven toggle ui on availability page ( #20701 )
...
* fix: trigger lingo.dev by removing duplicate value
* fix: uneven height in toggle
2025-04-15 14:11:47 +00:00
Eunjae Lee and Sean Brydon
0386723ae8
fix: recalculate date range from filter segments ( #20633 )
...
* fix: recalculate date range from filter segments
* clean up
* add unit tets for date-range utils
---------
Co-authored-by: Sean Brydon <sean@Seans-Mac-mini.local >
2025-04-15 08:54:44 +00:00
6615b885d1
chore: Make app compatible with Fluid Compute ( #19841 )
...
* chore: Make app compatible with Fluid Compute
* Removed isCold from me api endpoint
* chore: Remove handler caching for Fluid Compute compatibility (#20692 )
Co-authored-by: Devin AI <158243242+devin-ai-integration[bot]@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: keith@cal.com <keith@cal.com >
* fix client_id issue
* chore: Remove UNSTABLE_HANDLER_CACHE for Fluid Compute compatibility (#20694 )
Co-authored-by: Devin AI <158243242+devin-ai-integration[bot]@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: keith@cal.com <keith@cal.com >
* Fixing types
* Fixing type issues
* chore: Remove importHandler references for Fluid Compute compatibility
Co-Authored-By: keith@cal.com <keith@cal.com >
* chore: Remove importHandler references from attributes router for Fluid Compute compatibility
Co-Authored-By: keith@cal.com <keith@cal.com >
---------
Co-authored-by: devin-ai-integration[bot] <158243242+devin-ai-integration[bot]@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: keith@cal.com <keith@cal.com >
2025-04-14 18:27:59 -04:00
Benny Joo
254a2e310b
Revert "fix: Make event type title visible in mobile view ( #20670 )" ( #20695 )
...
This reverts commit bdf3935704 .
2025-04-14 20:25:52 +00:00
GitHub Actions
1934c96353
chore: release v5.1.21
Post release / release (push) Canceled after 0s
v5.1.21
2025-04-14 19:15:55 +00:00
Benny Joo
a43437b1d6
fix ( #20693 )
2025-04-14 16:54:25 +00:00
devin-ai-integration[bot] and lauris@cal.com
d25094a152
feat: allow paid users to see report issue option ( #20687 )
...
Co-authored-by: Devin AI <158243242+devin-ai-integration[bot]@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: lauris@cal.com <lauris@cal.com >
2025-04-14 18:19:05 +05:30
70d29ab6fa
feat: conditionally show contact us or report issue based on plan ( #20629 )
...
* feat: conditionally show contact us or report issue based on plan
Co-Authored-By: peer@cal.com <peer@cal.com >
* fix: update icon name to triangle-alert to fix type error
Co-Authored-By: peer@cal.com <peer@cal.com >
* fix: check specific plan type instead of isPaidUser flag
Co-Authored-By: peer@cal.com <peer@cal.com >
* fix: check userBillingData.valid to ensure billing plan is active
Co-Authored-By: peer@cal.com <peer@cal.com >
* fix: convert plan to lowercase before comparison
Co-Authored-By: peer@cal.com <peer@cal.com >
* fixup: dont show contact card for free platform users
---------
Co-authored-by: Devin AI <158243242+devin-ai-integration[bot]@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: peer@cal.com <peer@cal.com >
Co-authored-by: amrit <iamamrit27@gmail.com >
Co-authored-by: Ryukemeister <sahalrajiv6900@gmail.com >
2025-04-14 11:13:05 +00:00
devin-ai-integration[bot] and sean@cal.com
65abf4edc6
fix: make settings sidebar accordion items keyboard accessible ( #20663 )
...
* fix: make settings sidebar accordion items keyboard accessible
Co-Authored-By: sean@cal.com <sean@cal.com >
* fix: ensure keyboard events properly toggle accordion content
Co-Authored-By: sean@cal.com <sean@cal.com >
* fix: add toggle functionality to accordion buttons
Co-Authored-By: sean@cal.com <sean@cal.com >
* fix: clean up accordion code and improve keyboard accessibility
Co-Authored-By: sean@cal.com <sean@cal.com >
* fix: add keyboard event handlers for accordion toggle
Co-Authored-By: sean@cal.com <sean@cal.com >
---------
Co-authored-by: Devin AI <158243242+devin-ai-integration[bot]@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: sean@cal.com <sean@cal.com >
2025-04-14 08:55:13 +00:00
Keith Williams
ad4aeee45b
chore: clean up api v2 docs ( #20668 )
...
* chore: Clean up API v2 docs
* Regenerated the doc files
* Added an 'a' to match other titles
2025-04-14 05:37:07 -03:00
40a2ec8ab3
feat(event-types): phase out offset start times feature for new event types [CAL-5450] ( #20623 )
...
Co-authored-by: Devin AI <158243242+devin-ai-integration[bot]@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: carina@cal.com <carina@cal.com >
Co-authored-by: Anik Dhabal Babu <81948346+anikdhabal@users.noreply.github.com >
2025-04-14 11:58:18 +05:30
devin-ai-integration[bot] and hariom@cal.com
2b7a87a34c
fix(analytics): Add cookie_flags to GA4 config for embedded contexts ( #20627 )
...
* fix(analytics): Add cookie_flags to GA4 config for embedded contexts (CAL-5446)
Co-Authored-By: hariom@cal.com <hariom@cal.com >
* fix(analytics): Fix JavaScript syntax for cookie_flags parameter
Co-Authored-By: hariom@cal.com <hariom@cal.com >
---------
Co-authored-by: Devin AI <158243242+devin-ai-integration[bot]@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: hariom@cal.com <hariom@cal.com >
2025-04-14 11:36:52 +05:30
Anik Dhabal Babu
b15060e306
fix: dynamic text variable not populating on workflows ( #20657 )
...
* fix: dynamic text variable not populating
* Update customTemplate.ts
2025-04-14 10:54:43 +05:30
devin-ai-integration[bot] and benny@cal.com
bdf3935704
fix: Make event type title visible in mobile view ( #20670 )
...
Co-authored-by: Devin AI <158243242+devin-ai-integration[bot]@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: benny@cal.com <benny@cal.com >
2025-04-14 09:48:34 +05:30
Gaurav Verma
7952cfc9e9
feat: Org and Team ID on organisation and team pages ( #20645 )
...
* added org and team id on respective pages
* added error hadling on clipboard.writeText
2025-04-14 09:37:46 +05:30
devin-ai-integration[bot] and benny@cal.com
4383d23d4c
fix: replace hard-coded strings with translation keys for internationalization ( #20672 )
...
* fix: replace hard-coded strings with translation keys for internationalization
Co-Authored-By: benny@cal.com <benny@cal.com >
* fix: replace loading text with translation key
Co-Authored-By: benny@cal.com <benny@cal.com >
* fix: add translation keys for platform plans view
Co-Authored-By: benny@cal.com <benny@cal.com >
* fix: add translation keys for oauth view
Co-Authored-By: benny@cal.com <benny@cal.com >
* fix: add translation keys for users table
Co-Authored-By: benny@cal.com <benny@cal.com >
* fix: add translation keys for oauth view toast messages
Co-Authored-By: benny@cal.com <benny@cal.com >
* fix: add translation keys for verify view
Co-Authored-By: benny@cal.com <benny@cal.com >
* fix: update sendVerificationLogin to use t function
Co-Authored-By: benny@cal.com <benny@cal.com >
* fix: remove duplicate translation keys in common.json
Co-Authored-By: benny@cal.com <benny@cal.com >
* fix: add missing verification_email_sent translation key
Co-Authored-By: benny@cal.com <benny@cal.com >
---------
Co-authored-by: Devin AI <158243242+devin-ai-integration[bot]@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: benny@cal.com <benny@cal.com >
2025-04-12 01:50:04 -04:00
Anik Dhabal Babu
027cad2cfd
fix: location input value in custom event name ( #20619 )
...
* fix: location input value in custom event name
* Update EventAdvancedTab.tsx
2025-04-12 08:22:39 +05:30
Benny Joo
b17b5a169f
perf: make useLocale hook to use server-fetched i18n if in App router context ( #20597 )
...
* write I18nProvider
* rename
* update useLocale
* fix
* use a singleton
* safer
* better
* fix e2e test 1
* fix e2e test 2
* fix e2e test 3
* fix e2e test 4
* fix
* refactor
* address comments
* fix
* fix
* fix
* fix
* fix
* fix
* fix
* fix
* fix
* fix
* fix flaky test
* add more caching
* revert changes to e2e tests
* add jsdoc
* memoize
* update window object with new translations in /settings/my-account/general
* remove dead code
* only use locale and ns as deps
* fix
2025-04-11 14:28:26 -07:00
Anik Dhabal Babu
9eb1fe06e3
fix: App installation option at the team level ( #20666 )
...
* fix: app installation option on team level
* update
2025-04-11 19:06:18 +00:00
Keith Williams
007349a180
revert: "fix: Broken API docs ( #20664 )" ( #20667 )
...
This reverts commit 9d0afbd6f3 .
2025-04-11 18:46:42 +00:00
Joe Au-Yeung
46f979ba6d
chore: Add logging and try/catch blocks in handleNewBooking ( #20665 )
...
* Add logging and try/catch blocks
* Add additional logging around `deleteEventsAndMeetings`
* Type fix
2025-04-11 13:49:21 -04:00
devin-ai-integration[bot] and sean@cal.com
d4eb8e4b3a
fix: ensure only top tip has focusable elements ( #20661 )
...
* fix: ensure only top tip has focusable elements
Co-Authored-By: sean@cal.com <sean@cal.com >
* fix: disable all interactive elements for non-top tips
Co-Authored-By: sean@cal.com <sean@cal.com >
---------
Co-authored-by: Devin AI <158243242+devin-ai-integration[bot]@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: sean@cal.com <sean@cal.com >
2025-04-11 15:42:14 +00:00
Keith Williams
9d0afbd6f3
fix: Broken API docs ( #20664 )
2025-04-11 15:15:04 +00:00
Omar López
821bd37b37
fix: convert SVG avatar into PNG on save and serve ( #20654 )
2025-04-11 08:14:01 -07:00
Morgan
2ab34004a2
fix: updatedAt routing form response migration ( #20660 )
2025-04-11 11:59:22 +00:00
3ee8032538
feat: add organization routing forms endpoints [v2] ( #20580 )
...
* feat: add organization routing forms endpoints
Co-Authored-By: morgan@cal.com <morgan@cal.com >
* refactor: reorganize team routing forms modules and add new endpoints
* fix: routing form responses and updated at
* fix: OrganizationsRoutingFormController e2e test
* refactor and fix stuff
* remove not needed files and fix comments
* fix OrganizationsTeamsRoutingFormsResponsesController
* fix tests
* fix tests
* fix: get routing form output
* remove log
* remove now
* fix getTeamRoutingForms types
* refactor: update routing forms API endpoints and repository methods
* added `teamIds?: number[]` filter
* Update get-routing-form-responses-params.input.ts
* Update get-routing-form-responses-params.input.ts
* fix e2e
* add Patch team routing form responses e2e
---------
Co-authored-by: Devin AI <158243242+devin-ai-integration[bot]@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: morgan@cal.com <morgan@cal.com >
Co-authored-by: Morgan <33722304+ThyMinimalDev@users.noreply.github.com >
Co-authored-by: Somay Chauhan <somaychauhan98@gmail.com >
2025-04-11 06:58:00 -03:00
GitHub Actions
9838488068
chore: release v5.1.20
Post release / release (push) Canceled after 0s
v5.1.20
2025-04-10 22:59:10 +00:00